# 21
03-03-2010, 05:37 PM
Smell of troll OR Pr stunt lol
Lt. Commander
# 22
03-03-2010, 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptaki
I'm being serious, I really do like this game.

Wait, what? No, you're still trying to trick me.
Lt. Commander
# 23
03-03-2010, 05:39 PM
People actually like the game. Surprise surprise.

Yes I have issues.

KDF needs more. I like the gorn, he needs missions.

More endgame, definatly yes, more repeatables, yes. Both of which are coming.

But the main thing I like is no GRIND. Except for kdf that'll eventually be fixed.

To the person who said leveling is too quick. Nope its just right. Once all the endgame is implemented why would you want leveling to take like say 3 times longer? Just so you can have something over others and make newer players suffer.

I played guild wars. max level didn't take long. It was fun to do though. Getting max level was not a grind at all.

It was the stuff that came after, at max lvl that was the best.

say all the end game was out now. I'd be playing it with character one and dividing my time between that and leveling my 2nd character. 2nd character would take 1 to 2 months to max. Why does it need to be higher? It doesn't in my opinion.
Lt. Commander
# 24
03-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
Lvling my 2nd character now. Everything about this game so far is good. By the time my 2nd character is done there will be more content for my 3rd character (Gorn).

By the time I lvl him, there will be even more content.

Loving this game. Missions are awesome, lvl up, have fun, does not feel like a grind at all. The one most annoying things about mmos is GRIND. This game has none on the fed side, and soon the kdf won't have any either and I'll lvl my gorn.

And all of this end game and repeatable stuff coming up, loving it.

I'll probably buy slots too cause i'll have sci, eng and gorn, need my tac also.

Keep up the good work Cryptic.

no grind, love that, that's the best thing about this game, nothing feels like a grind, havent played any kdf yet but I hear that grind is being eliminated too.

Awesome!!!!
A.) PLEASE tell me yer trolling
B.) Or at least sarcastic
C.) A dev in disguise
D.) On something... and tell what
Lt. Commander
# 25
03-03-2010, 05:49 PM
Quote:
People actually like the game. Surprise surprise.

Yes I have issues.

KDF needs more. I like the gorn, he needs missions.

More endgame, definatly yes, more repeatables, yes. Both of which are coming.

But the main thing I like is no GRIND. Except for kdf that'll eventually be fixed.

To the person who said leveling is too quick. Nope its just right. Once all the endgame is implemented why would you want leveling to take like say 3 times longer? Just so you can have something over others and make newer players suffer.

I played guild wars. max level didn't take long. It was fun to do though. Getting max level was not a grind at all.

It was the stuff that came after, at max lvl that was the best.

say all the end game was out now. I'd be playing it with character one and dividing my time between that and leveling my 2nd character. 2nd character would take 1 to 2 months to max. Why does it need to be higher? It doesn't in my opinion.
dont let'em still ya sunshine man...there is nothing wrong with you liking the game...your not the only one...there are people on here that claim to hate the game yet and still they are constantly on the forums...me personally if i cancelled my subscription and i didnt like the game i wouldnt be patrolling these forums being negative...but oh well to each his own...but as far as all the negativity on the forums "if you listen to dogs bark you'll go deaf and wont learn much"
Lt. Commander
# 26
03-03-2010, 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic_One View Post
The thing I find the most interesting about this thread is some of the people who have chosen to reply in it. And some people say forum fanbois go out of their way to intentionally post in threads the haters make.
and some ppl would be right or we wouldnt have ppl trolling the Re:Atari thread
Lt. Commander
# 27
03-03-2010, 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Viper99991 View Post
Smell of troll OR Pr stunt lol
With fair certainty I say Dev lol
Lt. Commander
# 28
03-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
and some ppl would be right or we wouldnt have ppl trolling the Re:Atari thread
Two wrongs don't make a right. At some point someone needs to step-up and put an end to the madness. Cryptic's doing what they can by shutting down threads on both sides but there's a point where the fans need to start acting maturely too.
Lt. Commander
# 29
03-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Great_Milenko
With fair certainty I say Dev lol
Nope. But I fix computers for a living, and DEVS computers break like everyone elses. So if Crytic wants to give me a higher wage then I'm making now, I'll gladly go to work for them.
Lt. Commander
# 30
03-03-2010, 05:57 PM
Why do you guys want to muddy up this player's thread? He wants to share his happiness. Let him have it. I'm actually envious of him because I'd like to have that level of happiness with STO as well. How would you guys feel if you just bought a game, enjoyed it, and wanted to thank devs and share your happiness on the forums only to have others swoop in with a lot of hate posts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuanZen View Post
dont let'em still ya sunshine man
Ditto. Well said.

I have my complaints with STO and Atari/Cryptic marketing too. But I don't want to rain on someone else's parade (especially a relatively new player/forum poster) just because I'm POed about something. Sometimes I actually step back and look at my complaints and other posts from someone else's perspective. It's a nice wake up call to realign myself. Is it really too much to ask the hardcore complainers (whom I agree with at times) to keep to their own complaint threads? I'm happy to vent with you guys there, you know.