Lt. Commander
# 41
03-03-2010, 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJPowell
WTF!!!! seriously... WTF!

I'm speechless!
how is your avatar within the forum rules?
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-03-2010, 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mavgeek View Post
how is your avatar within the forum rules?
I don't know. But its been there a fe days. Guess no one has reported it. Feel free to if you take issue with it, I'll gladlyt change it if they ask me to.
Lt. Commander
# 43
03-03-2010, 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertJPowell
I'll weigh in with my appology to the op as well. I'm sorry I misiterpreted your child like glee at a game you obviously enoy as part of a non-existant conspiracy theory.

I'm glad you enjoy the game and I only wish I could get the same level of enjoyment out of it.

There is no sarcasm intended in this post.
*claps*
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidheadjax View Post
o_0

I don't understand the latter part of your statement.

You're going to stop playing Klingon once people who aren't dedicated PvPers start playing them? You can queue in groups, you know.
Yes I know you can. My view on this not like most people. As of right now the Klingons only have PvP so you are forced to learn to work with others and learn what skills do what, unless you want to a REALLY long time to level up. People who can't cut it in PvP leave and go back the feds side and do their pvp. This gives Klingon an edge in PvP.

Now when the PvE stuff for Klingon is out all the PvE players who know little or next to nothing about PvP are going to, in my eyes, really weaken their pvp game. So for me is now about who has the better ships and that would be the feds by a long shot. Again that's my view and my view alone on the matter.