Lt. Commander
# 11
03-05-2010, 08:24 AM
Greetings Dungeonhealer,

Glad to hear from you. If you would like please visit our website and make a post in the space dock telling us a little about you and your fleet and we would be happy to see how things go!

As always thanks for your interest in the Canadian Federation!

We encourage anyone who would like to form an alliance with the Canadian Federation to register on our site and make a post, so don't be shy
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-05-2010, 10:25 AM
Bump! Check us out! We don't bite... at least not hard....
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-05-2010, 02:40 PM
Afternoon Bump! We would love to hear from some Fleets who are like minded. Visit our forums and post in the Space Dock!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Evening Bump!
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-06-2010, 12:10 AM
Greetings Fleets of STO.

A fair warning to all of you, but there seems to be someone out there making posts on other people's fleet forums posing as members of the Canadian Federation. We have had several incidents where this happened and has caused some trouble. Please if you have had any contact with CF and wish to verify it's validity PM me. Most of the incidents we can see involve the individual(s) posting recruiting threads on other fleets forums. It is not the policy of the Canadian Federation to steal people from other fleets and we do not spam other fleet's forums. If you have such a post on your website please let us know.

Thank You,
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-06-2010, 12:44 AM
I would like to provide some contact information if there are posers posting as members of the CF in your forums.

Kaliel - Chief of personel and commodore in CF
Kahn - Chief of public relations and commodore in CF
Drazal - Chief of operations and Rear admiral in CF
Starbrand - Fleet admiral in CF

If there are any concerns please feel free to contact any of us and we will glady assist you in dispelling the false nature of the posts in your fleet thread, or at your fleets forums. Lately there have been some bitter EX members of the CF who feel that they can ruin our good reputation amongst the STO community.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-06-2010, 07:10 PM
**bump**

CF is starting it's alliance run, sign up here if interested.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-08-2010, 10:41 AM
Bump again! Check us out if you are looking for an alliance. Make a post in our Space Dock and we'll get with you quickly
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-08-2010, 11:57 AM
dude hi again

i checked website you have and i dont know where to look

i hear about some part of website but i cant find it.

allso i am not planning to sighn me up as member but i like to say hi even if its ingame i dont mind i am not that formal rly.

i can be however but thats not the think i seek personally i am focused on the game at 1st than 2nd i go formal on stuf

i love to see what you got and i dont have mutch yet if you know what i mean.
like lets arrange somthing ingame and well see whatever good it might lead to and than discus things about that.

that way i can be usefull and i hope likewise

great to talk and plant a post on my forumpost of my fleet here is a step.

i give you a hint, as i was fleetless at start i went to aply to a couple of fleets right than i aply to website as in +1 membercount to a website but untill today never had anny sort of decent responce.

this is how some fleets work man.
so i say we go do somthing ingame and see if we are usefull for youre or my fleet.

ok i need a shower i quickly typed somthing as i forgot todo some time ago.

see you i check here later or rather post at my fleet ok?

life prosper to you and youre fleet,
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-08-2010, 11:59 AM
gheh funny btw i had a guy posting at my post for fleet about correct spelling and i dont think i will ever get rid of that guy ever!!!

lol