Lt. Commander
# 1 goodbye 10 4ward
03-03-2010, 07:25 PM
it was fun!

you guys are all :Q_

live happy and die content x

p.s. the only replies to this thread i expect are those of hate and abuse. if u prefer to give nice replies, add me/private message me (my whole reason for coming here in the first place ) instead tyvm

Edit: hmmm i get the feeling like u guys live in ten forward and dont play the actual game? when i wake up tomorrow im gonna do what doesnt seem to occur to any of you guys and add you all to my friends list! dont get all dramatic on me haha ill be seeing u in game. i just gotta leave this forum before it sucks away my life (and NOT for emo reasons, as many seem to be assuming )
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Kaii
it was fun!

p.s. the only replies to this thread i expect are those of hate and abuse. if u prefer to give nice replies, add me/private message me (my whole reason for coming here in the first place ) instead tyvm

i may be naughty and bump this a couple of times to make sure the cool people i met see this
Get out of here you unendowed, pencil necked, pimply faced, sweating, jerky, stupid, pathetic, moronic excuse for a lump of flesh!!!

Was that abusive enough?

Byeeeee.

(Loser.)

Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 07:41 PM
I have an anxiety disorder that has prevented me from forming meaningful relationships of any kind for my entire life, and you still manage to redefine terminal lonliness for me.

Abuse? Hell I don't even know if pity would be more appropriate.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2010, 07:57 PM
I really have nothing to say...I just wanted to get the emails on this one.
Lt. Commander
# 5
But I thought you were going to be one of my arches. Who am I going to arch now?
Lt. Commander
# 6
oooooooooook..........
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-03-2010, 08:03 PM
Well, my last post might've come across as a bit angry. People who whine and complain about their position in life without doing anything to change it just generally get on my nerves, and this guy came across as that. So, naturally, I had to get a few cheap shots in before he went.

After talking to him and finding out the real reason he's leaving, I see I was wrong. Hey, I'm man enough to admit when I've misjudged someone.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-03-2010, 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Kaii
it was fun!

you guys are all :Q_

live happy and die content x

Edit: did i give the impression that i called chat and woe idiots? dont know who woe is, think chat is awesome, and dnt thinkl anyone is an idiot really sorry if a gave that impression.
Peace Out bro
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-03-2010, 08:27 PM
dont let the door hit yah on your way out...wait let me do that "slam"

ps my job is done for today