Lt. Commander
# 11
03-03-2010, 07:49 PM
I'm sad to see you go. Good luck in your personal mission!
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-03-2010, 08:08 PM
A parting gift.....remeber us alwais

.................................................. ........................................,-~~'''''''~~--,,_
.................................................. ..................................,-~''-,:::::::::::::::::::''-,
.................................................. .............................,~''::::::::',::::::: :::::::::::::|',
.................................................. .............................|::::::,-~'''___''''~~--~''':}
.................................................. .............................'|:::::|: : : : : : : : : : : : : :
.................................................. .............................|:::::|: : :-~~---: : : -----: |
.................................................. ............................(_''~-': : : ::: : : : : :
.................................................. .............................'''~-,|: : : : : : ~---': : : :,'--NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP
.................................................. .................................|,: : : : : :-~~--: : ::/ --NEVER GONNA LET YOU DOWN!
.................................................. ............................,-''':: :'~,,_: : : : : _,-'
.................................................. ......................__,-';;;;;:''-,: : : :'~---~''/|
.................................................. .............__,-~'';;;;;;/;;;;;;;: :: : :____/: :',__
.................................................. .,-~~~''''_;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',. .''-,:|:::::::|. . |;;;;''-,__
................................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;. . .''|::::::::|. .,';;;;;;;;;;''-,
................................................,' ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;. . .:::::,'. ./|;;;;;;;;;;;;;|
.............................................,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',: : |__|. . .|;;;;;;;;;,';;|
...........................................,-";;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;;; . . |:::|. . .'',;;;;;;;;|;;/
........................................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;. . |::|. . . |;;;;;;;;|/
......................................../;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;; ;;; |..|. . . .|;;;;;;;;|
......................................./;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;'', |.;|. . . . ;;;;;;;|
....................................,~'';;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;,-'';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;|. |.;|. . . . .|;;;;;;;|
................................,~'';;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;',;;;;;;| |:|. . . . |;;;;;;;|
...............................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;/;;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;;| |:|. . . .'|;;',;;;;;|
..............................|;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-';;;,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,;;;;| |:|. . .,';;;;;',;;;;|_
............................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'_;;;;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; |.|:|. . .|;;;;;;;|;;;;|''''~-,
............................/;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/_'',;;;,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ,;;| |:|. . ./;;;;;;;;|;;;|;;;;;;|-,,__
........................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'...|;;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;| |:|._,-';;;;;;;;;|;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;;'''-,_
......................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'....,';;,;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;|.|:|::::'''~--~'''||;;;;;|;;;;;;;;;;,-~''''~--,
......................,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'....../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;|.|:|::::::::::::::|;;;;;',;;;;;;;;;''-,: : : : : :'''~-,:'''~~--,
...................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,-'......,';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;;;;;;|:|:|::::::::::::::',;;;;;;|_''''~--,,-~---,,___,-~~'''__''~-
..................,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;,'......../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;;|.................. ...''-,_''-,''-,''~
................../;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;/.......,-';;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; ;;;;;;;|:|:|:::::::::::::::|;;;;;|................ .............._''
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-03-2010, 08:09 PM
The smiley face eyes make it extra creepy. +15 cool points!
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-03-2010, 08:10 PM
Why would we bless your worthless tush with abuse over leaving? you want abuse? stay and take it like a man. I will be nice though, the best parting gift in the world. my smiling face waving buh bye bye bye. The rick Astley tape is in your deck and your brakes are cut. toodles Muah
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-03-2010, 08:53 PM
LOL (yes I know I should be gone but I have to share this with you)

Sinless is ignoring me! HAHAHA

Lesson to be learned people: don't be sarcastic, there's always a chance someone will take you seriously and their feelings will be hurt. I know its easy to say "well screw them, its their fault if they decide to take it seriously", but, well, I am just not a fan of being a cause, direct OR indirect, of someone's feelings being hurt.

Its hard to just end this massive sarcastic culture that has taken over the western world, but GAH if only we could!

I normally try, but looks like it backfired. If anyone is willing, please apologise to sinless for me, and somehow convince him to not take things so seriously

PS: I added you all to my buddys list, and sent a few of you private messages. Seeing as this forum doesn't seem to alert for such things, please check the various pages and do your side of the bargain.

Or put me onto ignore! haha

See you in game and may your lives continually improve, exponentially, in happiness, comfort, success, wealth, health, love and contentment. Thanks so much for the kind replies, and the abuse. It *bursts into tears* means sooooo much to me! *turns away and weeps*....dont look at me....DONT LOOK AT ME DAMMIT! (wait, this is kind of a contradiction to what I wrote before so let me make it clear: I AM NOT SERIOUS....ALMOST EVER! Unless its obvious that I am...yeah use your common sense on that one ^^

p.p.s. check OP again for changes. It might answer some questions you people may have

:p
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-04-2010, 09:55 AM
Who are you, what happened, and why are you leaving?

And where did I leave that Kit Kat Chunky (Peanut Butter Version). I know it's here somewhere, but it's almost as though it is hiding (probably in someone elses stomach no less ... )
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-04-2010, 09:57 AM
I have left, so I can't answer you, obviously! I mean that's just a paradox no?

Oh wait.

Well, subscription to this thread, and 1 other will keep me coming back, not that anyone cares, but I have to explain myself before the logic/hypocrisy police arrest me for foul play!

So

I am leaving because of what it says in the first post. Check it out!
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-04-2010, 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-Dax View Post

And where did I leave that Kit Kat Chunky (Peanut Butter Version). I know it's here somewhere, but it's almost as though it is hiding (probably in someone elses stomach no less ... )
*looks around for a glass of milk, smacking lips* Dunno dude. /shrug
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-04-2010, 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cygnus-Dax View Post
ROFLMAO That statement perfectly encapsulates my thoughts on Dr. Kali. Heheheheh....
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-04-2010, 10:05 AM
The only thing that perfectly encapsulates anything is shiny foil wrapping around nummy candy but even that is wrinkly sooo, what is perfection beyond me? :p