Lt. Commander
# 1 Serious Request
03-03-2010, 06:36 PM
Devs, I know you like your T5 purple items a lot, but, for the love of god, can I get some non crappy phasers as requisitioned equipment? I hate the T5 items. I just want phasers. When you think of star trek, you don't think Antiproton Beam Pistol. You think phasers. Which is what I'm begging you to add. Just take the stats from the antiproton gun, which, btw, fires an effect that's suspiciously similar to my electricity character's lightening effect in CO, and put those together with the phaser animation and type "Phaser Pistol" in the description and I will stop posting for long while as payment.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-03-2010, 06:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Devs, I know you like your T5 purple items a lot, but, for the love of god, can I get some non crappy phasers as requisitioned equipment? I hate the T5 items. I just want phasers. When you think of star trek, you don't think Antiproton Beam Pistol. You think phasers. Which is what I'm begging you to add. Just take the stats from the antiproton gun, which, btw, fires an effect that's suspiciously similar to my electricity character's lightening effect in CO, and put those together with the phaser animation and type "Phaser Pistol" in the description and I will stop posting for long while as payment.
I can understand where you coming from. I only like the Anti ones bc they are red like TMP phasers and I will put them on my TMP ship and yes I will take into PvP!
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-03-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
... and I will stop posting for long while as payment.
I take back any of my current concerns. This has now become top priority!
Implement this as quick as you can, Cryptic.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-03-2010, 06:42 PM
I agree. Weapons of every type should be made available at that level. If someone wants to shoot "advanced" phasers or disruptors, or anything else, it should be an option for them.