Definitely. Always.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-03-2010, 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartacus_ View Post
Atari put the special on not cryptic.
stop blaming cryptic
I did not mention Cryptic. Im just saying if they wanted to do what is best for the game they need to wait until its more playable and has less bugs. I happen to love the space combat which needs checks and balances here and there. But the ground combat neeeds serious overhauling. On trek web they are saying the ground mission make you feel like you are in a Star Trek episode. This is so false its nothing like that. WHeres all the dialog and voice acting at least?

If Atari or Cryptic or whoever is calling the shots expects anyone to take them seriously they need to stop misrepresenting what the game is. The more they misrepresent the game. The more trust and credibility they loose. Im not saying they should bash or criticize their own game. They only need to say positive stuff about the game that is accurate. Even if Cryptic wants to do whats best for the game and us. They need to tell Atari whats going on. If Ataris corperate Ceos encourage an envirionment where if someone speaks thier mind they get in trouble. Then they need to change the way they do things. Its hard for anyone in this econemy scared of loosing their job to stick there head out for fear of it being chopped off!!