Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 51
04-05-2012, 12:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
This is under investigation by the core engineering team and while button queueing is not exactly setup as some players expect (you cannot queue multiple attacks, they cancel one another in most cases) - we are investigating this to improve the playability.
Nice! It would be nice to que tasks aswell.
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmosCola
Nice! It would be nice to que tasks aswell.
Keep in mind that Dan's message is from back in 2010 when the problem first occurred. We need to keep the pressure on so this gets addressed.

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forjo View Post
Keep in mind that Dan's message is from back in 2010 when the problem first occurred. We need to keep the pressure on so this gets addressed.

-Forjo
At this point I think you'd have to burn down someone's house to get enough attention, and this bug addressed. Dan left the company, did other stuff a while, returned to the company, and the bug STILL exists. It doesn't happen to be a trivial bug either, but one that affects skill use for everyone.

It is a question of Quality Control and Assurance, and it just isn't happening. There is little QC/QA going on right now, at least on the right items. I suspect most of the QC being done surrounds the C-store and it's items.
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-07-2012, 01:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by telesin
At this point I think you'd have to burn down someone's house to get enough attention, and this bug addressed. Dan left the company, did other stuff a while, returned to the company, and the bug STILL exists. It doesn't happen to be a trivial bug either, but one that affects skill use for everyone.

It is a question of Quality Control and Assurance, and it just isn't happening. There is little QC/QA going on right now, at least on the right items. I suspect most of the QC being done surrounds the C-store and it's items.
I should also mention that the bug WAS CORRECTED. And has since come back -- which is why I resurrected this thread.

It was fine for a long time. Only in the past few months has it gotten bad again.

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 55
04-07-2012, 01:36 PM
Agreed------I have been having the same problem. PLEASE FIX!!!!
Lt. Commander
# 56
04-07-2012, 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forjo View Post
I should also mention that the bug WAS CORRECTED. And has since come back -- which is why I resurrected this thread.

It was fine for a long time. Only in the past few months has it gotten bad again.

-Forjo
I didn't know that part. That instills even less confidence in their abilities than I originally had.
Lt. Commander
# 57
04-08-2012, 12:18 AM
Almost every patch for at least the last 2 months has broken something when they tried to fix something else. Me and my brother were commenting on their terrible Quality Assurance.

I hope this gets fixed, but I hope they test it and dont break something else.
Lt. Commander
# 58
04-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Guys, things break. It's a fact of life -- especially in software development. The goal of this thread (and it's rebirth) is to get some attention on the problem so that it gets fixed.

That said, arguing and non-constructive criticism sometimes brings attention, so I'm not sure I should be asking for civility in this case (since we've gotten no dev response since I re-raised this issue).

Come on, Cryptic Devs. Let us know you're working on this.

Thanks!

-Forjo
Lt. Commander
# 59
04-13-2012, 12:00 PM
Come on -- I'm losing confidence.

Is this even on your radar?

-Forjo