Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hi,

I am Lieutenant Commander (1), but I still can't edit the Lieutenant Commander skills in column 2.
What do I have to do, to be able to edit for example "Cruiser Captain"? Must all Lieutenant skills be skilled to 9?
I thought I would be able to edit them, as soon as I am promoted.
I have promoted a bridge officer and her second skill row was immediately available.
I don't understand :-(

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

thx
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-22-2010, 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkySeramus View Post
Hi,

I am Lieutenant Commander (1), but I still can't edit the Lieutenant Commander skills in column 2.
What do I have to do, to be able to edit for example "Cruiser Captain"? Must all Lieutenant skills be skilled to 9?
I thought I would be able to edit them, as soon as I am promoted.
I have promoted a bridge officer and her second skill row was immediately available.
I don't understand :-(

Is this a bug, or am I doing something wrong?

thx
Skill Point Costs for skills increase by 100 with each column. Lieutenant skills cost 100 each, while Lt. Commander skills cost 200 each, etc.

You do not have to level everything in the first column up to 9, just earn more points!

With Bridge Officers, their skill point costs go up by 50 each time. So their second column costs 100, which you very well might have had lying around.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-22-2010, 04:45 AM
I know that Lt. Commander skills cost 200 each, but I can't even access the column. It's still grey.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-22-2010, 05:17 AM
have you got 200 skill points available to spend? They dont light up until you do.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-22-2010, 08:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaride View Post
have you got 200 skill points available to spend? They dont light up until you do.
This. You cut out the part of the screen we needed to see! >.<
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-23-2010, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Metaride View Post
OK you'r right. It lights up
But it's still confusing that the Lieutenant row is always enabled, while the other rows just get enabled if you have enough skill points for a enhancement.