Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Dailies Question
03-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Today would be my first day doing RA3+ dailies. I accepted the "Reclaim the Nuetral Zone". I've done several pvp maps against klingons and even 1-2 against Borg. Saddly have not get credit on the quest. Curious if someone could shed some life. Much appreciated.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-03-2010, 10:22 PM
I think it might only work for the top two, capture maps......Not sure but i know it works for those.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flato View Post
I think it might only work for the top two, capture maps......Not sure but i know it works for those.
This is correct. If you have the mission to fight in Hostile Takeovers or Border skirmishes, you have to fight on "Capture and Hold" PvP maps... this means the two maps listed at the top of PvP queue menu.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-04-2010, 04:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorant View Post
This is correct. If you have the mission to fight in Hostile Takeovers or Border skirmishes, you have to fight on "Capture and Hold" PvP maps... this means the two maps listed at the top of PvP queue menu.
Pretty sure 'Assault' counts for those aswell, which is at the bottom of the list.
Top 2 are just different team amounts but the same map.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-04-2010, 05:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Azimov View Post
Pretty sure 'Assault' counts for those aswell, which is at the bottom of the list.
Top 2 are just different team amounts but the same map.
Maybe. However, I never ever did manage to get into the Assault. Even though the queues for Capture and Hold can be one hour at Admiral level (or more at peak times), its nothing compared to Assault queues. So actually you will not get into Assault missions which makes it not an option.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:54 PM.