Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 1 Suggestion - The Zodi Cluster
03-04-2010, 12:44 AM
No matter when, where, or how he was banned, Zodi-emesh was one of the few, the proud, the STO defenders.

He is no longer with us.

My suggestion is that a cluster in the largely absent Alpha Quadrant be named after him.

I will be naming my admiral level escort after him in the naval tradition of naming escort ships after fallen war heroes, but I think he deserves more.

I think he deserves an official response for his sacrifice, since it's clear that nothing else is going to come of this mess.

What say you?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 2
03-04-2010, 12:50 AM
Why is Zodi no longer with us?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 3
03-04-2010, 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobFlowers View Post
Why is Zodi no longer with us?
That is not for me to say, but the evidence is there for all to see.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 4
03-04-2010, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRomulus View Post
No matter when, where, or how he was banned, Zodi-emesh was one of the few, the proud, the STO defenders.

He is no longer with us.

My suggestion is that a cluster in the largely absent Alpha Quadrant be named after him.

I will be naming my admiral level escort after him in the naval tradition of naming escort ships after fallen war heroes, but I think he deserves more.

I think he deserves an official response for his sacrifice, since it's clear that nothing else is going to come of this mess.

What say you?
Who?

10chars bla bla bla
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 5
03-04-2010, 01:01 AM
/voted

......
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 6
03-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRomulus View Post
That is not for me to say, but the evidence is there for all to see.
Perhaps you could PM me, or send me a note via the contact information posted on my profile, cause... I have no idea where the evidence is, and I am curious as to why Cryptic would ban one of their own advocates. And what was the salegate fiasco?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 7
03-04-2010, 01:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobFlowers View Post
Perhaps you could PM me, or send me a note via the contact information posted on my profile, cause... I have no idea where the evidence is, and I am curious as to why Cryptic would ban one of their own advocates. And what was the salegate fiasco?
Friend, you are asking for a very large can of worms to be opened.

There is a sticky thread up top, which is inconspicuously titled "RE: Atari Sale" and that's the best place to start reading.

What you take from this is your own.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 8
03-04-2010, 01:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobFlowers View Post
Perhaps you could PM me, or send me a note via the contact information posted on my profile, cause... I have no idea where the evidence is, and I am curious as to why Cryptic would ban one of their own advocates. And what was the salegate fiasco?
You saucy bastage. You're on the first page of that thread.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 9
03-04-2010, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by UncleRomulus View Post
You saucy bastage. You're on the first page of that thread.
Yep. And I know of the thread Zodi created. But I don't see how that could have gotten him banned.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 10
03-04-2010, 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JacobFlowers View Post
Yep. And I know of the thread Zodi created. But I don't see how that could have gotten him banned.
Well, as I said.. that's not for me to say.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:04 PM.