Lt. Commander
# 1 Devs and forum admin
03-04-2010, 03:35 AM
Just like to say thanks for keeping us updated on upcoming events and patches, its much better to be kept up to date rather than being kept in the dark.

I'm noticing a great improvement in the game and the forums this past week and glad to see it, also glad to see your getting on top certain multiple posts and catching them before they turn into player hate post.

I for one will definitely be sticking around to see how the future of STO unfolds.

P.S I'm not a fan boy, just glad to see things are coming together to make this game more fun and enjoyable with many many more contents to come.

Peace...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 03:45 AM
Yeah, the forums are a much nicer place now. I am actually using them to discuss the gameplay now. Of course there are still a few haters to flame but there always will be.

A big thank you to the mods for their hard work in the past few weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 3 /Agree
03-04-2010, 03:47 AM
P.S I'm not a fan boy, just glad to see things are coming together to make this game more fun and enjoyable with many many more contents to come.

Peace...[/quote]

RIght with you on your post. I am a Star Trek Fanboy and am proud to admit it. I'm hopeful that the more open communication exemplified today is foretelling of better things to come!

So, thanks for the glimmer of hope!