Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Can we at least make it so we can still fly when the pop up appears. Every time I get a Defend Base mission in explore, there is a pop up after every ship you kill, which of course stops you dead in your tracks right next to a exploding warp core of the ship you just destroyed taking you shield and sometimes hull along with it At least make it so our ships don't stop dead in the water.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Actually... you can set that yourself. There's an option in there somewhere that you can enable or disable "Stop on Dialog".

However, the pop-ups are still quite annoying, and the mission(s) should be re-evaluated. Since, in the defend the base ship ones, you get this pop-up at least 3 times right after a ship is defeated.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 10:24 AM
I'll have to look, with no real manual I didn't even know that was there, also when you get first pop up the first group of ships will spawn right on top of you, like they came out of cloak or something to bad they can't all cloak can we move the spawn to with the rest.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2010, 11:14 AM
Actually, if you're familiar with the mission, you know when a ship is going to spawn in. If you wanted, before clicking on an dialog, you can move your ship well out of range of the spawn point. Then complete the dialog, and the ship will appear in out of range, allowing you to go in an initiate combat.

You also used to be able to pop Mask Energy Signature, and be good to go, but they spawn in too close for that now that MES had been nerfed.