Lt. Commander
# 11
03-04-2010, 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rumbleskin View Post
people already crying, its gonna be nerfed to super carebear. /sigh
I will settle for a video tutorial. if you can show us how to beat STF?
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-04-2010, 10:01 AM
Same people crying the game is to easy will now cry that STF is to hard. it will get nerfed, seen it so many times in so many games its almosts a fact now
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-04-2010, 10:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeyx
I could use that... I haven't gotten to do it yet. Not till later tonight. A few tips from a seasoned pro would be helpful.
Lt. Commander
# 14
Quote:
Same people crying the game is to easy will now cry that STF is to hard. it will get nerfed, seen it so many times in so many games its almosts a fact now
Actually, in this very one.

Beta mobs were brutal. Possibly too hard at times.

So they swung the pendulum to too easy.

And left it there until now.

If I were a betting man, I'd say they'll repeat that method here. I'm not a betting man currently, though, due to some legal complications.
Lt. Commander
# 15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jollyrogers
I could use that... I haven't gotten to do it yet. Not till later tonight. A few tips from a seasoned pro would be helpful.
I tried with my friends got wiped twice didn't bother for the third time. :p

Maybe later!
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-04-2010, 10:04 AM
Quote:
and no test and learn for yourself, dont try and take the easy way out all your life
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-04-2010, 10:05 AM
Quote:
and no test and learn for yourself, dont try and take the easy way out all your life
You took that comment seriously didn't you? i always forget to add my /sarcasm tag.
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-04-2010, 10:06 AM
Quote:
You took that comment seriously didn't you? i always forget to add my /sarcasm tag.
ok then i take back my statment
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-04-2010, 10:10 AM
It's way too hard. I am going to petition Cryptic to make it easier. I think they should make the whole game 2x easier because as it is the game right now is so hard it's unplayable. I am a lifetime subscriber so my opinion holds more weight than the combined opinions of everybody in this thread, so henceforth this thread is about ME.

Also I think that there is too much content for feds they should stop adding content and focus on making the game easier.
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boxxy_babee View Post
It's way too hard. I am going to petition Cryptic to make it easier. I think they should make the whole game 2x easier because as it is the game right now is so hard it's unplayable. I am a lifetime subscriber so my opinion holds more weight than the combined opinions of everybody in this thread, so henceforth this thread is about ME.

Also I think that there is too much content for feds they should stop adding content and focus on making the game easier.
Boxxy....

u b trollin again.