Lt. Commander
After going to a planet and watching as one at a time my crew members ran off a cliff to their death I decided to go visit the people at personell again at the sol system. I walked up and the goofy looking lady standing in the little booth asked "how can I help you." I resisted the urge to say "how do you think you can help me you gave me the crew from the short bus lady." Instead I politely explained the problem to her. Instead of helping me she said "well I would be happy to let you buy some new skills for them." That was all I could take and it set me off. I replied "I dont want to buy jack I want crew members with some common #%^# sense." Then she has the nerve to look at me and say "sir if you dont lower your voice I am going ot have to ask you to leave." What the H E double hockey sticks is that... she acks like I am not standing there with a giant ray gun in my hands. At that point I should have just gone exchangal on the whole crowd and then rocked her office with a photon torpido. However, I must have taken a phaser on stun from behind after their security who overheard my voice. I wake up on the bridge of my ship and my crew fast heading towards Romulan space. What the heck, was it a mutinay... I expected my crew to beam down and handle things if I became incapacitated.

Anyway, I got the note this afternoon that aparently my crews ignorance has been addressed at the highest level. We will see if they no longer abandon me as I run across a planet, fly their shuttles into shields of another ship, or run into a mine field to place a phaser turrent.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koga.Shuko
... she acks like I am not standing there...
I lol'd

/10char
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 10:10 AM
haha great thread
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2010, 10:11 AM
lol !!

100 bucks says the note is a bug
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2010, 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koga.Shuko
Anyway, I got the note this afternoon that aparently my crews ignorance has been addressed at the highest level. We will see if they no longer abandon me as I run across a planet, fly their shuttles into shields of another ship, or run into a mine field to place a phaser turrent.
Best way to take care of crew discipline:
1. Get Jam Sensors
2. Get Boarding Party
3. Find nearest Romulan warbird

Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2010, 10:13 AM
yeah, pathing is a problem, best thing is to stick to the paths and hope its not one of those poorly designed maps with cliffs to the left and the right.

the poor little boffs do want to come and help after jumping off the cliff, but they just dont seem to know they cant climb a cliff, so they sit there trying despirately to take the shortest route back to their valiant captain in order to assist during this, the ultimate battle.

perhaps starfleet should consider jet boots
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2010, 10:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gx4th View Post
Best way to take care of crew discipline:
1. Get Jam Sensors
2. Get Boarding Party
3. Find nearest Romulan warbird

have to say this is a proven method !
took care of my discipline issues early in my career
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2010, 10:38 AM
OK i thought my landing party was bad when they up and decided to run in the opposite direction from the force of 10 klingons i was now engaged with. At least mine did not commit suicide, as for that lady you dealt with she just keeps looking at her console and typing,and typing and typing I was starting to feel like a civilian at a spaceport.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-04-2010, 10:59 AM
...sorry, I got stuck on "acks" and "exchangal" ...wow.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2010, 12:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WooShoo View Post
...sorry, I got stuck on "acks" and "exchangal" ...wow.
Glad you enjoyed. I try to focus everyone on the more light hearted side of the issues rather than just wine and gripe. No matter what they do the bottom line is that there is a computer controlling the 4 bridge officers and not a person so it isnt going to be but so smart.
Closed Thread