Lt. Commander
The problem is with the queue system. Some times team members gets pulled to a different map. This leaves the current map unbalance. For the Feds, they have no means to hide and wait for additional players to join the game. On the other hand, the klingons can hide and wait.

I think the queue system and the pvp maps needs urgent attention above all else. A game should not even start untill both sides have 5 players on the map not just in queue. Players who join early should not be allowed to move untill the map is filled with balance number on both side.

Another issues is that once the Fed ball breaks, the Feds can't aford the time to regroup and rethink strategy. On the other hand, Klingons can cloak and talk it out before round two.

We can't denide the advantages Klingon players are give; however, out side of cloaking there is no real advantages because the ships have the balanced weapons slots and BO stations. Equipment and available BO skills are not the problem.

A well organized Fed team who knows how to effectively configure a pvp ship load out and BO skills will still win matchs just like the Klingons do.

Let me simply put it this way. I fought two separate players flying the exact same ship and the exact same rank. One of them takes consider amount of time to kill while another didn't last more than 5 seconds. You can't call this unbalanced because both players were given the same ship and the same options.

The point is, we must look at the true imbalance and not just because somebody is impley not a good player and call that imballance.

Fed Rear Admiral Tekterra, Klingon General Mortan, and Klingon captin Bane are my characters. I'm an experience pvp player whith nearly 3 characters at max level. From what I've seen, the many options to configure your ship is amazing, but there few issues mentioned above that needs attention fast.

Also, It is true Klingon players are more hardcore die hard pvp fans. After all, the only way to level is from pvp at this moment. Natually, Klingon players have much more experience compare to average Fed players. However, I've seen my fare share of not so great klingon players either because they are new to the game or simply not yet figured out the most effective pvp setup. Population certainly can play a role here. Considering how many more Fed players there are, most of the pvp population is on the klingon side. Natually, you got an imbalance right there.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 01:56 PM
well the ability of klinks to spend time chatting is over, it seems we can be seen on the map in or out of cloak. Sit for too long and a sci player will dive over an pop you out.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 09:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardept View Post
well the ability of klinks to spend time chatting is over, it seems we can be seen on the map in or out of cloak. Sit for too long and a sci player will dive over an pop you out.

Believe me if this is true, i'm finished with this game.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2010, 09:52 PM
Yes but the mini map does not show up or down but this still needs to be repaired quickly.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2010, 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Philroe View Post
Believe me if this is true, i'm finished with this game.
This is true and it needs to be fixed immediately.