Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Q: About the runabout bug
03-04-2010, 12:32 PM
So I bought the runabout and my weapons and shields are all gimpy. I'm cool with that. It is just a game after all and the runabout is a whole lot of fun, but how does the whole unbugging work? I know that if I buy another ship it goes away, but will the bug come back the next time I use the runabout?

Naturally, I want the bug to be fixed, but I just don't want to stop using my runabout too soon, buy a new ship, get the itch to fly the runabout again and then find I have to go "grind" for enough e-credits with gimpy guns to buy yet another ship.

Anyone have any ideas when the bug is to be fixed or how it functions currently?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 08:45 PM
Nobody. That is not very encouraging.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 09:46 PM
Are you talking about the bug where the last ship you buy seems to change the stats for other ships? If so, that's supposed to be a display only bug. The stats change on your sheet but aren't supposed to really change.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 01:09 PM
Oh! I guess I missed that part. Thank you.

So my gear is only nerfed while using the runabout. This is acceptable. I hope they fix that display issue anyway.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keir-X
Oh! I guess I missed that part. Thank you.

So my gear is only nerfed while using the runabout. This is acceptable. I hope they fix that display issue anyway.
Your gear isn't nerfed at all. It's only a tooltip bug and it has nothing to do with the Runabout. Your shields and engines display values for the last ship type you purchased.