Lt. Commander
# 1 Do gms read tickets?
03-04-2010, 12:32 PM
today i posted a ticket because i could not pick up a loot drop item of mk6 quantum torpedos on a space map droped by a brigaband cruser

in response basicley i got
Please do not send tickets for general questions the ticket service is for reporting bugs and problems please first ask in general chat(or something to that equivilant obviousley a c and p)

so is the fact that i could not pick the item up a bug? urrm i think so lol
its obviousley somone who hasent read the ticket properly and has copey and pasted a reply in

This is getting really frustrating now can gms or support staff or whoever start reading tickets properly before c and p'ing a reply as ive recived a few of these where the reply hasent been related to the problem and obviousley the ticket has not been read properly

and whats worse is the ticket then gets marked as resolved so the devs/qa team are never going to even be aware of it
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 12:34 PM
Cryptic's CS is lacking at times.

Those times would be from June 2000 to current.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 12:42 PM
You're lucky to have a GM who answered. I'm still waiting one from 3 days ago
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2010, 12:43 PM
Short answer: No.

Long answer: Yes, but they are unable to help you.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
Cryptic's CS is lacking at times.

Those times would be from June 2000 to current.
LOL, well said! May I add this quote to my sig line?

Also, I have tickets from January that have yet to be even read by the support staff.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2010, 12:44 PM
Submitting tickets to CS is like talking to a politician, don't even bother unless you slip a $100 bill in their pocket.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2010, 12:45 PM
See, there's no way we can comment on this meaningfully unless you tell us word-for-word what your ticket said. Preferably by screenshot.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2010, 12:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by syberghost View Post
See, there's no way we can comment on this meaningfully unless you tell us word-for-word what your ticket said. Preferably by screenshot.
I doubt a 'Volunteer Community Channel Moderator' would be able to comment on much at all, other than rant about locking / deleting posts that dare to criticize Cryptic's supposed greatness and majesty. Your sig line even says you don't work for the company, so I don't know what all this 'us' talk is about.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-04-2010, 12:47 PM
I believe they read tickets when they get enough they can't ignore it anymore. I don't believe for a second that anyone is actually sitting there reading every ticket that comes in.

I don't believe it partly because it would require a serious size team dedicated to it and they don't want to spend the money ... but I also don't believe it because I don't think Cryptic cares until it reaches a level they just can't ignore it any longer.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-04-2010, 01:15 PM
I'm sorry, but no. They don't care enough to even give you an answer that -resembles- something a thinking person would say in response to reading your ticket.
Closed Thread