Lt. Commander
# 1 Suggestion Forum?
03-04-2010, 01:03 PM
I'm sure it's been asked for but I'm going to go ahead and suggest again that a suggestion forum be put up, things just get buried in this forum, maybe never even seen by the mods.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon67 View Post
I'm sure it's been asked for but I'm going to go ahead and suggest again that a suggestion forum be put up, things just get buried in this forum, maybe never even seen by the mods.
You could just tag the posts you want deleted as you go. That would get the same end result as far as I know.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 01:05 PM
You mean something like a Feedback section with categories for different types of feedback?

Nah, it'd never work.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2010, 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aris
You mean something like a Feedback section with categories for different types of feedback?

Nah, it'd never work.
Thanks for posting that. I too, had thought there was no suggestion page.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2010, 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poseidon67 View Post
There's a couple of forums for this ... he Gameplay forums, and several forums broken down into specific categories.

This is the general discussion forums .... so its always going to have a very high turnover.