Lt. Commander
I had the experiance last night of visiting a friends Klingon bridge.

After i terminated her bridge crew for assualting me without cause... *aka I was defending myself* we entered the hall way and socialized some time; after a short while we had a 3rd friend (Fed) show up and he terminated the relief crew for much the same reason as I did. :p

One comment about the Klingon bridge... it is TINY!

Next we visited a Federation ship, a Galaxy class Cruiser, it's bridge was HUGE!

I just think it is cool that we can visit opposite faction bridges... :

Oh by the way (BTW); if you get a invite to visit a bridge by someone you don't know; find out who it is and why they want you on thier bridge, I was also invited into another Klingon bridge... This time there were 3 Klingons waiting for me with weapons drawn... I hated having to kill them. ^^
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAK0 View Post
I had the experiance last night of visiting a friends Klingon bridge.

After i terminated her bridge crew for assualting me without cause... *aka I was defending myself* we entered the hall way and socialized some time; after a short while we had a 3rd friend (Fed) show up and he terminated the relief crew for much the same reason as I did.

One comment about the Klingon bridge... it is TINY!

Next we visited a Federation ship, a Galaxy class Cruiser, it's bridge was HUGE!

I just think it is cool that we can visit opposite faction bridges...

Oh by the way (BTW); if you get a invite to visit a bridge by someone you don't know; find out who it is and why they want you on thier bridge, I was also invited into another Klingon bridge... This time there were 3 Klingons waiting for me with weapons drawn... I hated having to kill them. ^^
The bridges you can choose from get larger as you gain access to larger ships. The Klingons will be getting more Bridge choices in the 45 day patch.

I've only gotten as far as the tier 2 ships on the Klingon side, but I can tell you that the Bridge choices for the tier 2 ships are larger than those for the tier 1, which currently have only one option.

If you really are forced to kill his crewmen upon being invited that really should be fixed. If the Captain of the ship invited you aboard for diplomatic relations his crew should not attack.

Of course, Klingons still don't even have their own BOffs on their bridges. They're just generic crewmen. But at least that's better than the Federation Officers that were manning my Bird of Prey when I first got it.