Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
03-08-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunShark View Post
I've had the same problem and a bit more, i found when i loaded a new uniform that my main character had become identical to my second character (a joined trill). I noticed when i went back to check that my saved costume files had been combined so i could access all costumes for male charcters on any male character.
E.G i save my costume on character 2, Character 1 was then able to load that costume, but in dong so it changed the complete look of character 1 to be the same as character 2!!

Previous to the last patch, no matter what i named my costume saves they where always seperate for each character.
Now I've just had to pay out 53k of energy credits to return my main character to how he should look :/

As of last night the issue of being able to access costume saves for other charcters of the same gender still existed..........

I filled a GM ticket first which then became a bug report...not holding out much hope of recovering the energy credits.....

Hope this info may further help the devs close this bug.....

I will look into this.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
03-08-2010, 04:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GunShark View Post
I've had the same problem and a bit more, i found when i loaded a new uniform that my main character had become identical to my second character (a joined trill). I noticed when i went back to check that my saved costume files had been combined so i could access all costumes for male charcters on any male character.
E.G i save my costume on character 2, Character 1 was then able to load that costume, but in dong so it changed the complete look of character 1 to be the same as character 2!!

Previous to the last patch, no matter what i named my costume saves they where always seperate for each character.
Now I've just had to pay out 53k of energy credits to return my main character to how he should look :/

As of last night the issue of being able to access costume saves for other charcters of the same gender still existed..........

I filled a GM ticket first which then became a bug report...not holding out much hope of recovering the energy credits.....

Hope this info may further help the devs close this bug.....
I found the bug and fixed it. The fix should be available in a future patch. Thank you.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
03-08-2010, 04:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jransom View Post
I found the bug and fixed it. The fix should be available in a future patch. Thank you.
can you please stomp the bug which affects my female andorian and human bridge officers which make the colour of their PIPS linked to the colour of their TNG movie commbadge? I change one, and the other changes colour to match it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
03-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
can you please stomp the bug which affects my female andorian and human bridge officers which make the colour of their PIPS linked to the colour of their TNG movie commbadge? I change one, and the other changes colour to match it.
There are at least a few bugs involving linked colors. For instance, changing the color of the first color box for "reinforced, pants - tight" will also change the first color box on (I believe) every upper uniform option for the female liberated Borg officer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
03-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Combadge
There are at least a few bugs involving linked colors. For instance, changing the color of the first color box for "reinforced, pants - tight" will also change the first color box on (I believe) every upper uniform option for the female liberated Borg officer.
Color linking issues go to Matt Highison. I think he already fixed the borg officer linking bug internally.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
03-09-2010, 06:05 PM
I recently fixed a few bugs relating to color linking problems. This includes pips and uniform parts. Should be in an upcoming patch.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
03-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
I recently fixed a few bugs relating to color linking problems. This includes pips and uniform parts. Should be in an upcoming patch.
this is great news was really annoying me for ages.

speaking of uniform colours, can you look at improving the colours for the TNG Movie commbadge? the colours look fine on most of the other comm badges but they become really dark and bad looking when you use the TNG commbadge and you can't quite get the right colours to make it match what it looks like on the movies.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
03-10-2010, 01:13 AM
I am a little disappointed that we can not mix and match com badges and uniforms, I thought that was all part of the full customization process? or is it a bug?
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
03-10-2010, 08:29 AM
colour pallette: the darkest black available is not black enough. While you're working on uniform colours, etc. can we have an extra few shades of black added? I find this is most noticible when using the TNG uniforms, on TV the black was BLACK, in the game, its more like a dark grey

its annoying to the point that i dont use the uniform cuz it looks silly to me...but thats just my opinion anyway
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
03-10-2010, 11:33 AM
I'll take a look at the color sets and see if I can expand the ranges a bit to fix your issues.

Some of this comes up because every user's graphics drivers and monitors have different gamma calibration, and it can be hard to balance. Thanks for giving me the heads up!


Cheers,

Matt
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:31 AM.