Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 51
04-30-2010, 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Morbius1 View Post
I hit this exact bug on the LIVE server last night. My liberated Borg top and pants had a link to the colors.

It seems to be the main (usually black) color of the top and the main color of the pants. If you change the pants color the top color matches it etc.

Hope it gets fixed. I wanted different colors for my Borg's top and pants. >.<
Since the 1.1 patch yesterday, I have encounted the same problem with my Borg Bridige Officer. This is something I had no problem with before.

More importantly, the TOS skirt works perfect and not affectted by the colour issue
Lt. Commander
# 52
04-30-2010, 10:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by trekkerdean View Post
Since the 1.1 patch yesterday, I have encounted the same problem with my Borg Bridige Officer. This is something I had no problem with before.

More importantly, the TOS skirt works perfect and not affectted by the colour issue

Possible fix for the color linking issues you are experiencing: Have you tried hitting random? There are a few reported instances where a user's system doesn't update to the new Tailor color settings until you hit random once. Let me know if it works.
Lt. Commander
# 53
04-30-2010, 01:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mhighison View Post
Possible fix for the color linking issues you are experiencing: Have you tried hitting random? There are a few reported instances where a user's system doesn't update to the new Tailor color settings until you hit random once. Let me know if it works.
Thank you so much, that has worked
Lt. Commander
# 54
04-30-2010, 05:53 PM
Any word on the borg complexion showing on the chars body and legs? My borg captain has the correct complexion face and a tanned body, which looks kind of odd with the mirror female uni's.