Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
03-04-2010, 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post
Your comments just tell m that you have no clue what you're talking about. At Level 80, it still takes 25 people to clear Sunwell Plateau, that's how hard it is. Believe me, I was there in full epics after having cleared everything up to Malygos, and had the best gear I could have at the time. We couldn't make it past the third (I think it was the third) boss. We were all experienced raiders, too.

I will give you one thing, though, Sunwell Plateau is indeed harder than Malygos, even at Level 80. So on that, I concede your point, having been to both. The original Naxxramas I never got a chance to play because when TBC came out no one would ever even attempt Naxxramas anymore. I am actually sorry I didn't get a chance to see it, because I really wanted a shot at it.
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gan&cn=Charnal

thats my wrath main, i could link you my hunter too, but since they didnt have the achieve system in then you wouldnt be able to tell that i raided naxx40 at 60, or what i did in TBC. However, if you like, id be happy to link you all the sweet epics in game. Now, whos full of crap?

BTW, when we did Sunwell at 80, in naxx gear, we only made it up to the 3rd boss too, course, we only had 5 people in the raid at the time...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
03-04-2010, 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithToker
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...gan&cn=Charnal

thats my wrath main, i could link you my hunter too, but since they didnt have the achieve system in then you wouldnt be able to tell that i raided naxx40 at 60, or what i did in TBC. However, if you like, id be happy to link you all the sweet epics in game. Now, whos full of crap?

BTW, when we did Sunwell at 80, in naxx gear, we only made it up to the 3rd boss too, course, we only had 5 people in the raid at the time...
Yet you're also claiming that one of the more difficult raids, Malygos, was mediocre. You either never fought him or are just flat out overexaggerating your abilities. Sure, you have have progressed further than me (I stopped after Malygos because I couldn't find good enough raids for Naxxramas to finish gearing up like I needed to at the time, and my guild had a seniority only policy that left newer members to fend for themselves in PUGs). Crap guild, basically. As a hunter, it was hard to get into a guild to begin with because of the sheer number of hunters, even though I almost always landed in the top three in damage. People never really cared that I was so great on DPS, though. Never could figure out why. I was routinely the only one not screwing up in raids at some point. Like during the safety dance. I only messed up one time on that, while other people were messing up over and over and would end up with the raid disbanding. It was frustrating trying to find a good group willing to take a hunter, so I finally got fed up and quit.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
03-04-2010, 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post
Yet you're also claiming that one of the more difficult raids, Malygos, was mediocre. You either never fought him or are just flat out overexaggerating your abilities. Sure, you have have progressed further than me (I stopped after Malygos because I couldn't find good enough raids for Naxxramas to finish gearing up like I needed to at the time, and my guild had a seniority only policy that left newer members to fend for themselves in PUGs). Crap guild, basically. As a hunter, it was hard to get into a guild to begin with because of the sheer number of hunters, even though I almost always landed in the top three in damage. People never really cared that I was so great on DPS, though. Never could figure out why. I was routinely the only one not screwing up in raids at some point. Like during the safety dance. I only messed up one time on that, while other people were messing up over and over and would end up with the raid disbanding. It was frustrating trying to find a good group willing to take a hunter, so I finally got fed up and quit.
Malygos was at BEST medicore, look up my achieve, should tell you the exact date i downed him, hence why i provided the information. Thx for trying, come again.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
03-04-2010, 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SithToker
Malygos was at BEST medicore, look up my achieve, should tell you the exact date i downed him, hence why i provided the information. Thx for trying, come again.
Sure, that's why most guilds avoided Malygos for the most part. Because he wasn't hard enough. Bull. They avoided him because it was an extremely hard fight (in phase 3) with mediocre rewards at best. I don't care WHEN you beat him, I could do the same there. The date you beat him is irrelevent. I'm sure most people have beaten him at least once. I'm betting NO ONE has him on farm status.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
03-04-2010, 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SocraticBass View Post
I'd take that bet and say at the current stage, no they wouldn't. Shielding drops to quick and you can't pull worth crap in STO. If pulling worked, then maybe. But it doesn't. Knock one and you got them all.

Not to mention the incredible lag that makes the mission even harder.
That's a sucker bet. Since my group of 4, with no science officer mind you, completed the mission, it would have to be much easier with 5 Squad Leaders. WAY easier.

You clearly missed the point anyway. The encounter is already so easy, you don't even need proper group make-up.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
03-04-2010, 10:04 PM
I <3 my Squad Leader kit, also, btw I <3 Dream Goddess, I honestly believe we're soul mates =P Just kidding, seriously though I've read alot of your posts and I pretty much agree with you on most, so don't take any crap from fanbois. As for WoW, honestly? WoW is easy, before I quit I downed most of the game, even hardmodes too up to ToC hardmodes before I got bored and quit back in November, the problem with WoW is you need people with equal skill levels and a good raid leader then your golden. Maly was so easy, almost could do Phase 3 blindfolded, the problem....just need another 9/24 decent players to do it with.

As for Infected, more tactical - less zerg please.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
03-05-2010, 12:38 AM
ePeen Contest for the win!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
03-05-2010, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamGoddessLindsey View Post
Sure, that's why most guilds avoided Malygos for the most part. Because he wasn't hard enough. Bull. They avoided him because it was an extremely hard fight (in phase 3) with mediocre rewards at best. I don't care WHEN you beat him, I could do the same there. The date you beat him is irrelevent. I'm sure most people have beaten him at least once. I'm betting NO ONE has him on farm status.
Please stop making a fool out of yourself although its entertaining it doesnt add anything to the OP. You are clearly not in tune anymore with the WoW Raiding requirements as Sunwell can be done by 5 people but as been said by 5 skilled people, that you need a full a raid to do it is because of the people that you bring.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 29
03-05-2010, 01:01 AM
Leave her alone guys, she has made a lot of valid points. If you don't, I'll send in my tribble hit squad on you guys, and yes...they love beer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
03-05-2010, 03:05 AM
I like it just fine, what I don't like is wiping at the chick at the end and we ahve to redo that damn shields again, over and over and over and the whole group went down within seconds of her zapping her AoE electrical thing.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:50 AM.