Lt. Commander
# 11
03-05-2010, 01:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wallach1 View Post
I'm all for this, considering I just recently made one of my toons look like a Half Klingon half Romulan. Would love to have some Klingon sashes and stuff. Even a Bat'lth when doing hand to hand...just saying.
bat'leth can be bought at Ds9 for certain ranks. I believe starting commander.
Lt. Commander
# 12
03-08-2010, 02:47 PM
Federation klingons are traitors to the empire; why would they dishonor their houses by wearing their sashes?
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-09-2010, 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hivewasp View Post
Federation klingons are traitors to the empire; why would they dishonor their houses by wearing their sashes?
Because they view the empire as without honor and choose to honor their houses? Perhaps it's the KDF who should be stripped of their baldrics.
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-09-2010, 12:47 AM
Quote:
I seem to vividly recall Worf wearing his on DS9 during the Federation-Klingon war. So I would say that argument is kaput.

http://www.tv.com/star-trek-deep-spa...9/summary.html

Gowron: "If you turn your back on me now, for as long as I live, you will not be welcome anywhere in the Klingon Empire. Your family will be removed from the High Council, your lands seized, and your House stripped of its titles. You will have nothing!"

Worf: "Except my honor."

Based on that, it seems that someone siding against the Empire does not sacrifice their honor, whether or not they wear their sash.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-09-2010, 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tMarau View Post
I would be interested to see if you guys would consider adding more clothes for Klingon Feds. Sashes, emblems, house emblems etc. Worf wore a sash. Also other clothing items that might be appropriate for a Klingon even though they are Federation Officers, alot of us would like to stand out a bit. As a life member, that may even be a perk

They damn well better not until they add more clothes in for the ACTUAL KLINGONS :p as opposed to these race traitors....

Lt. Commander
# 16
03-09-2010, 01:24 AM
Was doing some ground pvp with my Klingon the other day and ran across a fed klingon. We called him out for his cowardice and then proceeded to make him target of choice.

It was a good day to die....for him.
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-09-2010, 01:26 AM
They should allow these fellow to wear hangman's nooses around their necks... :p
Lt. Commander
# 18
03-09-2010, 12:11 PM
As a half Vulcan half Klingon, I agree as well.

That being said I would like to see more Uniform Styles and Clothing garments in the game, it has a great customization as far as the physical traits are concerned but on the Clothing department I find it lacks.

Quote:
Things are not always as simple minded as you express them. Not long ago the Empire and the Federation were indeed Allies and many may have established themselves in either faction, when war came between the two it was not an easy choice to make for some but a choice needed to be made nevertheless.

That being said, choosing to honor your heritage is a question of Culture, choosing to side with one or the other side, is a Political choice.

Therefore, no one should feel compelled to forget their traditions and cultural values which have little to do in reality with politics between factions.
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-09-2010, 02:23 PM
Fluff is not what the game needs right now but gosh we get new hair styles coming soon to a barber near you or on Tribble. Sigh.......
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-10-2010, 07:47 AM
I have a Federation Klingon as I had like 600 cryptic points on my account when I started (from my Champions Online playing perhaps?)

It's pretty damn cool being a Klingon, good for getting up close and personal on ground missions!

If anyone plans on playing one I'd just like to remind you that the tribble buffs don't work for Klingons as they are at war with each other or something!