Lt. Commander
# 1 Ship Interior quests
03-04-2010, 06:41 PM
First let me say that as a wow player for 2 years I have had more fun than you can imagine with this game so far. The graphics are wonderful and the game play has at least at times been challenging. I am very impressed with your efforts even when you don't take into account the short timeline you no doubt had to execute this game after the first developer failed.

I am a big TNG fan and have seen most of all of the other series episodes. I would like to propose the idea (once ship interiors are in place) of adding ship interior quests. Who can think of Trek without the many quests which were entirely based inside of the ship. Tracking down why another Picard appeared in a shuttle outside of the enterprise, or how a Holodeck character has taken control of the ship, or a disease that has overtaken the crew, or a spacial anomoly that is effecting the ship, or how the occupants of a derelict ship that beamed aboard affect certain crew members or the ship. I hope that in time you will turn to the interior of the ship as fertile ground for quest expansion.

Many thanks for all of your efforts so far,

Koru Akai
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 06:59 PM
I have been asking for this for some time now. I am totally on board with this. I even kmade a post several days ago that got lots of views but zero replies! Come on people, how can you NOT want missions on your own ship and be a Trek fan??

/sign
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 05:47 AM
I am a new player and I am enjoying exploring this new game universe, I agree that the ability to go inside ships and maybe comand from the bridge would be a massive enhansement to the game, maybe even develop scenareos where boarding ships derilict or other would add sooooo much to this ....sofar...enjoyable experiance.

Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 06:45 AM
that is one of my suggestions for the thread
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=102017

im totally agree with you i want holodeck and inside starship missions
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 08:34 PM
I would love something like that, ship gets boarded, like in First Contact or How it was taken over in Voyager, but I probably wouldnt like the holodeck ones, never did like the episodes based around them.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2010, 09:13 PM
There are so many possibilities to make this happen. And they dont really even need to wait on interior ship models as there are plenty of Federation models already available. I really hope this gets done.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-06-2010, 11:34 AM
I'd love to have my own Ready Room and a Ten Forward type place to hang out in.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-06-2010, 12:10 PM
Sounds like fun and one of the things I would think they are going to have added sooner rather than later, especially since as is they have no restrictions from doing it now as there are a few missions using the interiors of ships already. Now I know people are going to say "no not tacked on like that." and I agree but until they reached the point where we have dedicated interiors why not add quests in that way anyway? It would certainly still add more variety to the game which I think in some ways is lacking right now.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-06-2010, 02:47 PM
I have wanted this since I started playing, too!!!! I want something to liven up the basis of all MMORPG games. Don't get me wrong, I absolutely love the planets and systems we are exposed to...I just want more, much like everyone else!

Interior missions...SIGNED!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-07-2010, 08:04 AM
Ship interiors are on the devs radar. They will take time to implement though. Once we have more on-ship locations, it's logical to assume that on-ship missions will follow.