Lt. Commander
# 1 Thank you 10FWD community...
03-04-2010, 06:48 PM
...for being friendly, polite, cheerful and most of all, for being you. Especially in these last few painful weeks on the forums. I have been laying pretty low since beta because I know how crazy launch month can be (and was here in STO) and it was very nice to see such a cool crowd somewhere in all the craziness. It has been fun to read your posts and watch your antics, also to get to play together with some of you (Rwalph, we were getting wasted together by the KDF last pm) and here is hoping for a long and prosperous life in STO!

/raises toast

lets set phasers to stun and go forth at warp factor 9!
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-04-2010, 06:51 PM
I set my phasers to "FUN!" And I so agree on the craziness on these forums :p Just look at the Atari Fiasco we just had

Oh and yay, 1st post!!!

Oh and thank you for this "thank you" thread; it's rare seeing polites threads on STO forums :p
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-04-2010, 06:54 PM
I'll drink to that. This is easily the best group of lunatics, megalomaniacs and crazies I've ever had the pleasure of talking to.

I was originally going to just play this game for a month or two, probably not even past the free month, then move on to Final Fantasy XIII, but this forum has changed my mind. You people can't get rid of me that easily.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-04-2010, 06:55 PM
I second this. I was starting to think the forums were full of only ragers. Though raging is good and has it's place, just please do it respectfully and don't be an idiot about it.

I was starting to get stupidfied myself by all of it. Thank god the biggest part of the backlash is done.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-04-2010, 06:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by amra_the_lion View Post
...for being friendly, polite, cheerful and most of all, for being you. Especially in these last few painful weeks on the forums. I have been laying pretty low since beta because I know how crazy launch month can be (and was here in STO) and it was very nice to see such a cool crowd somewhere in all the craziness. It has been fun to read your posts and watch your antics, also to get to play together with some of you (Rwalph, we were getting wasted together by the KDF last pm) and here is hoping for a long and prosperous life in STO!

/raises toast

lets set phasers to stun and go forth at warp factor 9!
You are most welcome, kind lion.
Perhaps we will get back at the KDF yet.

By the way, go look at this thread.
It's pretty neat.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-04-2010, 06:58 PM
I too shall drink to the only place worth being on the STO forums besides a patch notes thread
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-04-2010, 07:00 PM
/toast
/spreads jelly
/eats
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2010, 07:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rwl1919 View Post
You are most welcome, kind lion.
Perhaps we will get back at the KDF yet.
Man, I certainly hope so!