Lt. Commander
Howdy all,

I'm a lifer and love the game It's really great and I want to see it get much better.

I'm currently a Lt Cmdr 7 Engineer on a Science Vessel (so T1 ship - If you count the Miranda as T0) and when I equip Dual Disruptor Banks, my ship fires it's disruptors from...

My Bussard Ramscoops! - For those of you who arent up to date on your Trek Technobabble, those are the red caps on the front of your warp nacelles.

They are meant to gather Hydrogen from space to use as fuel in extreme cases.

This may be knit picking but it really destroys the immersion when you see a ship fire beam weapons from basically 2 large magnets.

Hopefully someone on the graphics team will read this and drop a line.

Cheers!
Czarr.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 07:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arakas
I'm currently a Lt Cmdr 7 Engineer on a Science Vessel (so T1 ship - If you count the Miranda as T0) and when I equip Dual Disruptor Banks, my ship fires it's disruptors from...
Actually, the forum standard is to refer to these ships as T2, considering Tier 1 to be the Miranda / Light Cruisers.

Yep, this is a known issue. I'm really hoping the devs circle back and fix a lot of these minor anomalies in the ships. But I have a feeling they won't get to that for a while since there's a lot of other more pressing issues currently.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dstahl View Post
For more information about Engineering Reports, see the "What are Engineering Reports?" thread at the top of the Forum.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________

In Testing
  • Klingon ship customization for T0 and T5 ships
This is where I got the T0 concept Seems the Devs use T0-T5 may be a typo...