Lt. Commander
# 1 Wheres my blue gear
03-02-2010, 07:12 PM
so i played my fed to commander and went over to kling side. My biggest question is my Fed had so much extra gear to give all my BO's good gear and take all the REALLY nice stuff for my char. I had full sets of Blue gear for ground and my ship. My shields had 20% damage resistance and were AWESOME.

With Klings i get it you have to PVP for your gear. Thats fine there very little PVE content for Klings and no quests for gear. Sure but my biggest issue is I'm fully decked out in my PVP gear and its bearly a little better then my white gear! Sure its a little better because its green but compaired to my Fed quest gear....ITS CRAP!! i'm thinking of making another fed just to do PVE so i can get some good blue stuff to mail to my Kling.

Maybe i'm missing something and please fill me in if i am. Thanks
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Yes you are missing the Klingon content patch which is not live yet.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-02-2010, 07:39 PM
so were going to get it in a few like 2 weeks?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-02-2010, 07:50 PM
and you don't need to equip your BO's as we have one mission that uses ground combat and hardly anyone does it.

We don't get loot from killing Feds....or very very little...I have seen Feds drop loot once or twice.

We buy all our blue gear from you guys of the exchange, so go grind your gear on your fed and mail it to your Klink.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Welcome to the other side lol
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-02-2010, 08:27 PM
yea, welcome to our pain in the butt.

Believe me, this is just one of many items on a very long list of shortcomings we have on the klingon side.

ETA to fix: maybe someday.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-02-2010, 11:51 PM
blue gear can be found via the Exchange.

go to Qonos, to the Northeastern room; or in Gonalda in the West room.

ah, there's the blue gear! good thing you got all them energy credits sittin around collecting 20cc of space dust per hour.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-04-2010, 07:38 PM
yeah my fed has alot more cash then my kling so i guess i'll spend some of that as well on blue gear to give to my kling its just kinda bull that we have to do that! why cant our pvp gear be way more kick ass!! it takes forever too where i can get **** loads of gear on my fed in like 2 hours(4 items or more) my kling takes like 2 nights of PVP to get some ****y shields!