Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
Hi.

I bought the game 2 weeks ago and installed it. The Cryptic Launcher starts when I start the game, and says it is trying to update the launcher. It makes attempt after attempt, always failing. I filed a support ticket 13 days ago and still I've only had one automated response saying I had to edit it so they knew I still had a problem, and they would get back to me... That was 10 days ago, I edited my ticket and since then I haven't heard from them.

Getting very sad here, I've looked forward so much to this game, but the fact that customer support takes weeks to just look at a ticket is unacceptable.

In case anyone else have any suggestions, I run it on Windows XP pro, sp 3 on a dual core athlon. I have a 1 gb graphics card and 2 gb ram. I run Panda Cloud antivirus and I only have window's own firewall, so it is not the firewall blocking the traffic (I tried launching the game with the firewall disabled as well, no change).

Does anyone have any suggestions? Should I start a new ticket? It is still "Open" so it seems ridiculous to do that...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 04:24 AM
Try re-installing.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 07:05 AM
I have. No change.
Lt. Commander