Login

Lt. Commander
# 11
03-05-2010, 11:50 PM
Bump Bump Bump
Lt. Commander
# 12 Join LNR Fleet!
03-06-2010, 12:22 AM

LNR Guild is a very large community across games and has a strong presence in STO. You will always find someone from LNR online as we already broke the 250 mark.

We are a Fleet/Guild that is founded on being inclusive. Here are some important facts you should know:

* Casual & mature - Anyone can join who will follow and help enforce our charter

* Stable - Established guild with over 6 years experience

* ENDGAME - We have over 50 members who are rank 45 with many more getting closer.

* Multi-game guild - While many stay in a game (I'm a lifetimer) as you might move on to new games, so do others in LNR. Stay with the same gang as new games come out.

* PVP - For those interested, we have highly organized PVP teams and events

* Strong Leadership - Members can prove themselves and become highest ranking leaders through our election process - All of our leadership was elected -- they have proven their leadership

* Voice Chat - Private Vent server (only join if you want)

* Strong communication - Full featured website (over 100,000 posts), roster, forums, chat, image gallery, and more spend your game time ...gaming...discuss guild matters on the website

* Inclusive guild - not exclusive - We don't require you to be on at certain hours, play certain amount of time, or play a certain way...you play how you want to.

If you would like to join, click here and add your name to the 'invite me to fleet' list.

Please join us and learn what it is to be part of a legendary Guild.

Feel free to check us and and learn more at www.GoLegend.com
Lt. Commander
# 13
03-06-2010, 02:27 AM
hey there,

if you up for it than sent me a mail of goto my website.
we small but i am patient in selecting the team i like.

but allways have doors open for new people.

life prosper,
Lt. Commander
# 14
03-06-2010, 02:33 AM
As chief of personel and commanding officer of the medical and science PVE section of The Canadian Federation I would like to extend and invitation to you to come check out what we have to offer. We are a mature adult fleet comprised of players of all sorts, we have casuals, serious players, RP'ers, the list goes on. We have a vent server and plenty of regular events to keep you busy, we also have a variety of divisions to suit any playstyle. Dont let the name fool you we are not canadian sxclusive, we accept anyone looking for a fleet, we have members of all nationalities from around the globe. So head on over to www.canadianfederation.forumotion.com or click the link in my signature. Sign up on our forums and feel free to take part in any active discussion in progress, if you have any questions please feel free to contact myself or any of the other command staff and we will be happy to help you out with anything.
I know there are alot of fleets to choose from but I belive your search ends with STO's premier canadian fleet, The Canadian Federation.
Lt. Commander
# 15
03-06-2010, 05:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannman View Post
Hi TKota:-) The link you put here is not working for me. would you maybe put another link up? Thanks in Advance.
Greetings Sgt. Sir Brent N. Cann, our link is http://www.vulcankolinahrfleet.com and we would be happy to have you. Our group includes a number of RAs and Captains who are organizing for Infected Daily raids, and you would be welcome to team with us. If you wish, /tell Yashnaheen@Yashnaheen in-game who is organizing this particular activity.

As T'Kota mentioned, we are medium RP, and all enjoy ST and STO. I personally come from a military and law enforcement background, although nothing like what you describe - you do sound a bit 'awesome'!

Unfortunately, my current RL workload, and my role in the VKF are keeping me from playing the game as much as I want, so I am just a mid-level Commander on my first char right now. But life is long, and I am very happy to explore the STO galaxy at leisure, and will join my Fleet-mates in any missions. Just recently, we ran the Captain-level DS9 mission with one captain, two commanders and two Lt. Commanders, and did just fine - vent commo really helps us coordinate our activities, and the VKF specializes in using all the career fields to fight more effectively. I am sure you can relate to this! I personally specialize in space battle (I'm Science) to tractor enemy ships once their shields have dropped so my Tactical Fleet-mate(s) can cannon them to oblivion with a nice, steady exposed target. I also work hard in away missions to heal my Tacticals and protect my Engineers in the early stages of battle, when the enemy is trying to quickly kill the Tacticals and prevent the Engineers from fabricating equipment - all rousing good fun and solid strategy and tactics!

In any case, feel free to look at our Fleet forum, or our recuiting thread here at http://forums.startrekonline.com/showthread.php?t=90067 and also contact any of us in-game. I am Keysailor@Keysailor, T'Kota@VKFTKota, or Yash. We also have 'in-game only' members who are members of our Fleet, but do not participate in our Fleet forum. That's fine with us, we just want to have fun and enrich the game experience for all.

Live Long and Prosper! Keysailor, Fleet XO
Lt. Commander
# 16
03-06-2010, 05:44 AM
Hi Brent

we're UK based, English speaking - casual - grumpy - mature (around 30s to 40s) - small

depends on if we fit with what you like, we've got a small team but mix of levels already as you would expect. Give us a look and see, otherwise happy gaming

http://novasquad.enjin.com/
Lt. Commander
# 17
03-07-2010, 01:20 AM
Thanks for the Replys All. I am currently visiting everyone's Web Sites and Forums to see if I can get a feeling of the Atmosphere within your Respective Fleets.
Lt. Commander
# 18 Excellent Recruitment Video
03-07-2010, 01:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DAK13 View Post
STARFLEET DEFENDERS

STARFLEET DEFENDERS is a mature, casual fleet for adult STO players. We are a fun fleet who is more concerned about playing together and enjoying each others company than getting to the highest level. No matter what we do, we will enjoy doing it together. I believe that each member is unique and has something to add to the overall personality of the fleet.

Whether you will be a casual gamer who only plays twice a week or an avid gamer who never logs off doesn't matter to us. STARFLEET DEFENDERS is looking for members with personality!!
100+ plus members canít be wrong!!
Bottom line is when it comes down to it you get an established fleet that has been around since early beta with a mature membership base from all around the world so no matter what time you log in to play there is usually someone online. We have our own website, forums and vent server.

Be a part of a fleet that's going to make STO history, not be STO history in a few months!!

STARFLEET DEFENDERS Web Site

STARFLEET DEFENDERS Recruitment Thread

STARFLEET DEFENDERS Recruitment Video

Very Excellent Recruitment Video DAK13. Maybe you should work for Cryptic:-)
Lt. Commander
# 19
03-09-2010, 02:40 AM
One More Bump and then I will decide:-) Thanks for all the replies:-)
Lt. Commander
# 20
03-09-2010, 07:03 AM
Hey mate,

We are currently trying to build up an EU player base. We have one or two so far - so we might not be for you. That said, check us out. We are a laid back guild bent on simply having fun - whatever that means to you. Check us out and feel free to visit our forums.

www.shadows-sto.com