Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 21
03-05-2010, 09:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seliak View Post
I had a late night ,this thread is confuseing me , is this a complaint thread ? or I am so good I soled thread? or just rambling non-sense thread ? please help.
It's an objective review of the end game raid content. I thought I made that very clear on the 2nd page when I asked that it be renamed to "Petition: Sticky this objective review of the raid thing". Honestly, I'm not sure how much clearer I could have been.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 22
03-05-2010, 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
It's an objective review of the end game raid content. I thought I made that very clear on the 2nd page when I asked that it be renamed to "Petition: Sticky this objective review of the raid thing". Honestly, I'm not sure how much clearer I could have been.
OK still lost but I will take your word on it .



PS

I hate your Avatar

(just to be different)























But secretly I love it to
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 23
03-05-2010, 10:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seliak View Post
But secretly I love it to
And I love yours.

But secretly I can't see it.


Unrelated side note that doesn't refer to this thread at all: Manually stickying things is a lot of work, I've discovered.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 24
03-05-2010, 10:15 AM
Im glad that you soloed this , In fact Im soo glad and think you have done and accomplished so much I now award you the highest reward one can recieve online...other than the fake "you just won 1 million dollars being our 1 millionth visitor" reward...

So here it is, your very own Internet Cookie http://www.sallybernstein.com/food/c..._Cookie-20.jpg
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 25
03-05-2010, 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExpendableCrewman View Post
Im glad that you soloed this , In fact Im soo glad and think you have done and accomplished so much I now award you the highest reward one can recieve online...other than the fake "you just won 1 million dollars being our 1 millionth visitor" reward...

So here it is, your very own Internet Cookie http://www.sallybernstein.com/food/c..._Cookie-20.jpg
You're just trying to track me. I've seen this movie before. It had Sandra Bullock in it.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 26
03-05-2010, 10:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
You're just trying to track me. I've seen this movie before. It had Sandra Bullock in it.
But..but... they improve your internet experience!!!!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 27
03-05-2010, 10:52 AM
I had an idea about something this thread was missing, so I'm posting it here.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 28
03-05-2010, 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
I had an idea about something this thread was missing, so I'm posting it here.
I call foul for illegal bumping of a thread...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 30
03-05-2010, 11:20 AM
I just realized that this thread is still in need of moderator attention, as it's neither renamed yet, nor stickied.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:03 AM.