Lt. Commander
# 1 instability since last patch.
03-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Anyone else notice the game is a lot more unstable since last patch? After doing some tweaking and making sure drivers where up to date and system temps were under control I could finally play the game for 3 hours with only a single crash. However since 3/4 patch Im lucky to play 30 minutes before a crash occurs.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 12:23 PM
I haven't crashed yet but I have noticed the game is really "jumpy" all of a sudden. Lots of hitching and rubberbanding that I wasn't experiencing before the patch last night. Most of the issues are only noticable on the ground.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavosslayer View Post
I haven't crashed yet but I have noticed the game is really "jumpy" all of a sudden. Lots of hitching and rubberbanding that I wasn't experiencing before the patch last night. Most of the issues are only noticable on the ground.
I had issue's along these lines as well. I left my AA maxed etc, but what I did do was set my in game resolution to my desktop resolution / refresh rate, as well as, turn shadow effects to medium. Shadows kill.. Max shadows from lights? 2 or so? I can't remember that setting I am currently patching a hogg due to a zone crash, so I can't log in and check.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 02:20 PM
I have to put my hand up in joining the official rubber banding club since the last patch, havent changed any settings, suddenly in space combat im getting slammed around like a pinball
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2010, 07:05 AM
nope have not had any problems played for 6 hours after the patch. I played with out lag, rubber banding , stuttering or crashes.