Lt. Commander
# 91
04-30-2010, 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
Soooo you think.

(cue spooky music)
Are you implying her pillow could in fact be... a... Horta?!
Lt. Commander
# 92
04-30-2010, 09:53 PM
my cat, my katana, my boy friend and my laptop
Lt. Commander
# 93
04-30-2010, 09:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufia
my cat, my katana, my boy friend and my laptop
That's a deadly combination. Also, love the Sun Tzu quote in your signature.
Lt. Commander
# 94
04-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
That's a deadly combination. Also, love the Sun Tzu quote in your signature.
ye Sun tzu word of wisdom rings true even in the current age of warfare
Lt. Commander
# 95
04-30-2010, 10:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lufia
ye Sun tzu word of wisdom rings true even in the current age of warfare
Most of his quotes are useful outside of warfare, too. The Art of War is actually required reading in quite a few business management classes.
Lt. Commander
# 96
04-30-2010, 10:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Most of his quotes are useful outside of warfare, too. The Art of War is actually required reading in quite a few business management classes.
suppose so i had to read it when i attended military prep school O.o currently E06 USN
Lt. Commander
# 97
04-30-2010, 10:18 PM
humm lets see i rarely take anything to bed with me anymore, even thou when i was a boy i did take teddy bears to bed untill i was 4 1/2 and then i got my hands on a toy phaser yes i was a trekie child... yea mom still regrets it to this day that she ever let me watch the sience fiction channel for reruns of old shows such as TOS.
Lt. Commander
# 98
04-30-2010, 10:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by julyjoe88q
humm lets see i rarely take anything to bed with me anymore, even thou when i was a boy i did take teddy bears to bed untill i was 4 1/2 and then i got my hands on a toy phaser yes i was a trekie child... yea mom still regrets it to this day that she ever let me watch the sience fiction channel for reruns of old shows such as TOS.
Hah, my dad is glad he turned me into a raging geek. I remember when I was 8, I had a lego Enterprise-D. Built it myself. Damn thing was multicolored, too! I had a Bird of Prey too, but I always made it explode when it went against the Enterprise.
Lt. Commander
# 99
04-30-2010, 10:26 PM
Nice im glad i wasent the only Trekie child in the world lol... and yes the bird of prey should allways explode arround the Enterprise only because of its extreame Awesomeness!
Lt. Commander
# 100
05-01-2010, 12:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by julyjoe88q
Nice im glad i wasent the only Trekie child in the world lol... and yes the bird of prey should allways explode arround the Enterprise only because of its extreame Awesomeness!
You know whats worse .... I saw an article not too long ago about a man who instead of teaching his young child to speak English.... is teaching his child Klingon.... So this poor kid will grow up go to school speaking Klingon till he learns English ( as his second language) and as he grows, god only knows if the child will even like Star Trek or not. If he ends up disliking Star Trek will then hate his father for forcing him to learn a fictional language based on Star Trek that has no value in the real world. Talk about a recipe for disaster.

On topic... I take myself to bed.. and my rolling cart with laptop on it where I can watch all the wonderful episodes I downloaded of my fav tv shows.