Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 11
03-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
NO FAIR! Chat stole my toy! WAH!!!!!!
Well it is 21 days until it gets released here.
Chat suffer=You suffer.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 12
03-05-2010, 11:12 AM
I have a real bunny that sleeps with me. And a stuffed one. And a sword. And a cute little stuffed beaver.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 13
03-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Thereby diminishing its usefulness to that of a common throwing knife. More than enough to take out any invader. All I need to do is aim for the jugular.
I guess you'll be alright as long as you won't be attacked by this guy...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 14
03-05-2010, 11:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Well it is 21 days until it gets released here.
Chat suffer=You suffer.
*GULP!* I've always said I was a logical guy, but I'm not this guy so I do not wish to share your pain...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 15
03-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
I guess you'll be alright as long as you won't be attacked by this guy...
Oh, I can handle Robocop. Or, rather, C'thulu can handle Robocop.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 16
03-05-2010, 11:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daevan
Oh, I can handle Robocop. Or, rather, C'thulu can handle Robocop.
Oh that C'thulu is always good for a fight
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 17
03-05-2010, 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordOfPit View Post
*GULP!* I've always said I was a logical guy, but I'm not this guy so I do not wish to share your pain...
Word.

Don't mind the black text here saying that Chat has a stuffed baby seal in her bed... He is named Knubbis(swedish for Chubby)
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 18
03-05-2010, 11:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat
Don't mind the black text here saying that Chat has a stuffed baby seal in her bed... He is named Knubbis(swedish for Chubby)
GOTCHA!

By the way, SEGA = BAD for making you wait 10 more days!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 19
03-05-2010, 04:51 PM
I've got my stuffed Kirk, my electronic tribble, my cat, and my glow worm from when I was born. lol.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 20
03-05-2010, 04:58 PM
I rarely end up even in the bed much less with a cuddly!. California King, and the wife still takes all of it...she weighs 97 pounds for gods sake

how can this happen!
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:38 PM.