Lt. Commander
Long story why.. wont get into it but how can I do this?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 12:08 PM
You need to be more specific about what you are trying to do.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 12:12 PM
i need to change my login name . ie... Thuldune@bo***rious.com to thuldune@thuldune.com
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 12:16 PM
Your current name does not end in .com, so I think you may be confused. Are you trying to change your account's registered email address?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 12:17 PM
This what I got when I put in a ticket for that:
Quote:
Account User Names can not be changed. However, we can update your Handle if needed.
It's a small message so I don't consider as really posting the CS answer... Correct me if I'm wrong.

EDIT: If you're trying to change your email address, that's another thing. You don't use your email address to login.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
Your current name does not end in .com, so I think you may be confused. Are you trying to change your account's registered email address?
no I want to change my @name not my email address or toons name. I guess its my subscription name.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2010, 12:28 PM
Okay, your handle (a.k.a. display name). You need to contact customer service about that.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coderanger
Okay, your handle (a.k.a. display name). You need to contact customer service about that.
Did you mean Billing Support not customer support? It's in the Billing Support FAQ as to how to do this change.

Not that doing what's written in the FAQ has been working for me as I've had a request in since a day before head start 1-22-2010 to be exact.
Only thing that's been done with it is it's been closed and marked resolved, two or three times now. One of those was me due to my having hit send twice causing a double ticket. I deleted the second. I also send two emails now to Billing support and have not even received an automated reply to those.
My handle has still not been changed so it's really not resolved. I have been very patient waiting and putting tickets back in but that this point.... Help!