Lt. Commander
# 1 The Trouble with Tribbles
03-05-2010, 01:49 PM
*Stares at his tribbles in his inventory...for hours. Throws in more food for them and then, someone tells him that if you want rare tribbles...you need to breed certain breeds. Breeds...I said...why is it not in the description what breed they are? I was informed, that to see the breed I should go into the info. I did so and isolated my two tuffti tribbles...or whatever you call them. I wish I had a box, that was separated into 2 sections. On the top would be three slots for food...and below would be 12 slots just for tribbles. But...that is besides the point.*

*I stare at my tribbles for hours, while doing missions and nothing but common riff raff. I do somethign then that my tribbles hate me for...I pick them up and mash them together screaming, "BREED BETTER DAMN IT!!!" Finally...I get a tribble with a in game combat buff...damage resistence for 1 hour each time I...STROKE MY TRIBBLE!!*
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 01:55 PM
lots of info in the stickies here

i think they only really breed while you're not watching them directly, but while you're logged in making them "active" so to speak.

but those guys in the link are the experts they'd know for sure
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 01:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingi
lots of info in the stickies here

i think they only really breed while you're not watching them directly, but while you're logged in making them "active" so to speak.

but those guys in the link are the experts they'd know for sure
Yeah...really the point of the post is the box idea...a tribble breeding box. I just wanted to make it amusing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 02:02 PM
We need a horadics cube for tribbles
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpt_Equinox
We need a horadics cube for tribbles
What they need to do is put in a RARE tribble breed. The Assimilated Tribble!!
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2010, 02:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Death_JesterUK
What they need to do is put in a RARE tribble breed. The Assimilated Tribble!!
it would need to be square, green and squeak in a dull monotonous multi-track squeak..

and assimilate tech in the inventory instead of eating food :p
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2010, 02:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingi
it would need to be square, green and squeak in a dull monotonous multi-track squeak..

and assimilate tech in the inventory instead of eating food :p
LMAO!!

Yes...brilliant...and it must say, "ALL YOUR FOODZ ARE BELONG TO US!!"
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2010, 02:25 PM
Maybe you'll be able to feed the rarest tribbles some torpedo launchers for an extra bonus buff for a certain time... Maybe the day that the assimilated tribbles are hatched
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Anybody knows if the damage buff is effective in space also?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-05-2010, 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatio
Maybe you'll be able to feed the rarest tribbles some torpedo launchers for an extra bonus buff for a certain time... Maybe the day that the assimilated tribbles are hatched
Yes...assimilated Tribbles could provide space based bonuses...or...even better, they could be devices that you can slot into your ship.