Lt. Commander
# 1 pve content?
03-17-2010, 07:03 AM
Does anyone know if this next patch on the 18th is where they will be added a lot of klingon pve content? I like pvp, but i just don't want to be exclusively pvp. And at the same time I always wanted to be a klingon since before the game came out.

If there is an answer out there.....does anyone know it?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-17-2010, 07:34 AM
From what Cryptic said, there was going to be alot of PVE.

From what everyone on tribble has said, "no".
Just a bunch of fleet actions that the feds already had and the Borg Nebulla that the feds already had.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-17-2010, 09:56 AM
so probably not this patch then but perhaps the next one? or are they all just lies.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-17-2010, 10:19 AM
Well, in last december we where told that the Klingons were not going to be included at launch. But a few months later, we would.
Some developer made it his mission to give us the bear minimum for launch, and here it is.

We were then promised to be "fleshed out" and given "pve content" at the 45 day patch.
All MMO's have a 45 day patch. All games have that 45 patch a bit later. That is cool (except for *** which had the 45 day patch a year later).

I haven't tried tribble yet since I am still a Klingon Captain and have better things to do at the moment, but what I have read is that we aren't getting fleshed out at all in the big patch.

Now, you can take this two ways,
1) They haven't actually released all the fed PVE content yet on tribble or
2) There is more PVE content for klingons coming but not right now.

Either way, Cryptic hasn't said anything.
They talk about alot of specific things for Feds that are coming down the pipe, and vague Klingon stuff, but that is all.

No information is bad. Cryptic knows that. But they still won't give us any information.
Lt. Commander
# 5 uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
03-17-2010, 01:09 PM
This is a fleet recruiting forum. Why is this thread *here*?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-19-2010, 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daede
This is a fleet recruiting forum. Why is this thread *here*?
because it is also the only klingon forum other than the ship forums. and this isn't a ship question now is it.