Lt. Commander
# 1 Bug i cant finish
03-05-2010, 04:57 PM
I am in my first romulan mission and i have to fight admiral zelle who is really and undine. I went up to her and it wont let me fight her. please help me
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrim View Post
I am in my first romulan mission and i have to fight admiral zelle who is really and undine. I went up to her and it wont let me fight her. please help me
You might want to put a spoiler warning in your title, as this was one of the more memorable missions for me.

It's been a while since I did this one. Don't you have to talk to her first?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 05:10 PM
she wouldn't let me talk to her or anything she just stands there
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alrim View Post
she wouldn't let me talk to her or anything she just stands there
Sorry. I don't really know how to help. Have you tried exiting the system and continuing the mission from there?
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 05:19 PM
With a mission that seems hopelessly bugged, I had to log out for an extended period of time in order to clear it up. But then again, I also filed a ticket on it, so maybe a GM snuck in there and reset that part of the mission for me.

In essence, file a ticket. I remember that mission and there wasn't anything special I recall doing to finish it.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2010, 05:41 PM
I had the same thing on a klingon mission. An NPC let 2 super gorn out of their forcefields and attacked me. The game then crashed and when I got back in the gorn had reset but I was unable to even target them never mind attack them. Anyway I tried leaving the system, then quit for the night and tried again the following day but no luck.

I contacted a GM about it using the stuck option and was replied too a few hours later. They said I had to restart the mission which was annoying as it was a two parter. I restarted the mission and it happened again (the game was crashing because due to the ATI card issue). Third time I was lucky and it didnt crash so I completed the mission.

Long story short you will probably have to abandon the mission and start again.