Lt. Commander
# 31
03-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Two weeks?! TWO WEEKS?! Its unfathomable. Why all this time and development is being devoted to adding MORE content to a faction which is filled with infinitely more content than the alternate faction is beyond me. We could have had SOME sort of update a month ago - this is ******n ridiculous.
Lt. Commander
# 32
03-05-2010, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian-Thorn View Post
Two weeks?! TWO WEEKS?! Its unfathomable. Why all this time and development is being devoted to adding MORE content to a faction which is filled with infinitely more content than the alternate faction is beyond me. We could have had SOME sort of update a month ago - this is ******n ridiculous.
It becomes more and more clear to me, everyday that Cryptic simply cannot please everyone and in a thread that is actually great news for the most part, someone will get prissy about something.
Lt. Commander
# 33
03-05-2010, 10:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrian-Thorn View Post
Two weeks? I dunno, maybe the two weeks that would be a part of the 45 day patch maybe?

Golly gee wilikers mister.
Lt. Commander
# 34
03-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Children of Kahn- F*ckin A.
Lt. Commander
# 35
03-05-2010, 11:17 PM
Great job Cryptic! This is very nice to see.

Cheers,
Zoo
Lt. Commander
# 36
03-06-2010, 12:03 AM
While I do love the calendar, I would suggest as the projections go out farther into the future, build in bigger windows.

Example: Expected March releases are 1 week windows
Example: Expected April releases are 2 week windows

Less crying from the negative people.
Lt. Commander
# 37 Thank you
03-06-2010, 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekhan
We've just put together a tentative release calendar for you to check out. Please note, the date spans indicate release windows for the content listed, as development in a live environment makes it difficult to list exact dates.

Link to the news article.
I just want to give dev's a deep bow of respect on your hard work and effective customer support.
Lt. Commander
# 38
03-06-2010, 01:06 AM
I fail to see a weekly note that says "Cryptic Store Updated With New Stuff!".

I am sad.
Lt. Commander
# 39
03-06-2010, 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reyluryn
I can not possibly be the only person wondering why this didn't happen in Beta? It would have likely helped save at least some of the huge numbers who quit.
Maybe Cryptic planned this to get rid of the dead weight players who can do nothing but complain.

IMHO players can post both positive comments and suggestions to change the parts of the game that they don't like without making negative comments..

Example, I'm not happy about the 5 player limits in most instances and 20 player limits in Fleet Actions (difficulty scaled appropriately of course).. however instead of saying it is a poor design, which it isn't (the design is to help eliminate lagging)..

I just state that maybe in the future, if possible, could cryptic please expand the mission player limit to 10 players and Fleet Actions to 40 people (difficulty scaled appropriately of course). At the same time, could non combat areas allow the instances to accomodate 80 to 100 people. Allow STF missions accomodate 20 people with difficulty scaled appropriately. This way Fleets with large number of players can run these instances with a Fleet feeling.

See, I posted a concern that I have about the game, but at no time did I make a comment belittling the game or developers.

Everyone can make comments in the appropriate way within the forum rules. Posting nicely gets heard more than someone complaining.

So maybe Cryptic wanted to find out who bad apples are and get rid of dead weight in order for the rest of us to finally be heard on what we would like to see happen with the game.
Lt. Commander
# 40
03-06-2010, 01:23 PM
It does'nt matter how often there is new stuff if its all as broken/lame/bugged as infected/big dig/ds9 fleet actions. Sorry Pestalence_XC but posting nicely gets you NOWHERE. Its never has and never will. As they only listen to the people who make the most "noise" EG The death penalty morons