Lt. Commander
In order to make the combat feel more generally rewarding, I feel the combat-related drops should be more frequent and plentiful... I'm not asking for a rare drop every two kills or anything, however; it would be nice if even standard drops would be increased somewhat...

Primarily, I'm referring to space combat... While during ground combat, I receive more hypo-sprays and shield re-chargers than I would ever know what to do with; in space, I receive virtually nothing of real value... Mostly batteries, if anything at all...

I welcome the thoughts of the community...
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 10:16 PM
Or better yet, make the Item drop value proportional to the amount of Damage/DPS used to create it...
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-08-2010, 11:25 PM
Yeah, what they said, and give us time to go pick it up for cryin out loud.

Better yet, give us AUTOLOOT.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-09-2010, 04:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grouchy.Otaku
Or better yet, make the Item drop value proportional to the amount of Damage/DPS used to create it...
If your on a solo mission theres only you doing dps and as the ships have set % of health this makes no sense.

I seem to do ok for drops to be honest i make some change without having to actually try i have near 700k just from drops alone which isnt that bad considering i have not tried to make money.

Although i would like to see the ground weapons increase in value personally.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Anyone who has played wow.. will know drops can suck for 1 day or 6 months. Less QQ about loot.. more pew pew. Go grind the purple epix from pvp/pve and you won't worry about loot now will you.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-09-2010, 07:00 AM
I'm getting tired of being overwhelmed with Klingon food, every 2 kills. I want ITAMS!
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-09-2010, 07:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yondame26 View Post
Anyone who has played wow.. will know drops can suck for 1 day or 6 months. Less QQ about loot.. more pew pew. Go grind the purple epix from pvp/pve and you won't worry about loot now will you.
I play a klingon.

What is this "loot" word you speak of?