Lt. Commander
I did the infected and got to the last part before killing the queen (probably 14 times now). I looked at my status and it said I had 2 marks of valor. I dropped the quest and then waited the next day 24 hours. I accepted the quest again and went through the whole part up until the queen again. But I did NOT get any more marks of valor. I thought you were supposed to get a mark of valor for killing the borg commander. Neither did anyone else in my team. I don't think it's even worth doing this mission given that fact and the fact that the equipment you can buy with the marks are probably not going to be that much better than the pvp daily and exploration daily merit equipment. Also, it is so bugged. There are so many instances where you can easily get stuck, or even sucked back out of the instance outside of the force field by accidentaly placing a cover shield somewhere. I reported the bugs, but we all know that won't get fixed for another 4 or 5 weeks.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 11:02 PM
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...47#post2305347

Quote from the Release Notes March 5:

The Tactical Cube in the first space section will sometimes go into regeneration mode and not fight back as it should. As such the Marks of Valor that were being given out by defeating the Tactical Cube have been moved onto the final Boss of the STF until we are certain the Tactical Cube is working as intended.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2010, 12:50 AM
yesterday when it first opened, i dropped/re-aquired the mission twice, cuz someone in our group had to go on 2 different occasions.

wound up w/7 MoV.

but really who cares cause you cant even use em yet.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2010, 06:10 PM
As it is now, you dont get any marks until you beat the final boss. While not always fair, I understand why this has to be.

However, if you DO complete the mission, you get 5 MoV.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2010, 01:47 AM
I have run and finished Infected Three times now . . . I have 18 Marks of Valor.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2010, 10:47 PM
Dang, I didn't get any for killing the final boss. But then again my mission completely reset on me after completing it, and I didnt get credit for anything even though the rest of my team did
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-07-2010, 11:22 PM
first isnt the recharge time on dailies 20 hours?

second why would you not want to kill the queen arent you right there? my fleet killed her first night and no one died.

lastly farming these places should be addressed because you are supposed to be doing the mission to get the badges at the end taking the wuss way out is rediculous.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bovive
Dang, I didn't get any for killing the final boss. But then again my mission completely reset on me after completing it, and I didnt get credit for anything even though the rest of my team did
The same thing happened to me too...I refuse to run that mission again. I filed a ticket with the GM but I know Cryptic won't fix it...there customer service is so poor.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-08-2010, 09:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gnobber
first isnt the recharge time on dailies 20 hours?

second why would you not want to kill the queen arent you right there? my fleet killed her first night and no one died.

lastly farming these places should be addressed because you are supposed to be doing the mission to get the badges at the end taking the wuss way out is rediculous.
because most people CAN'T kill the end boss because it's ridiculously hard?
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-08-2010, 10:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepidox View Post
because most people CAN'T kill the end boss because it's ridiculously hard?
Actually the end boss is the easy part, the hard part is the first half of the mission.