Lt. Commander
# 1 Ghost Ship bug??
02-24-2010, 06:29 AM
I did the ghost ship mission, took me 45 minutes or so. Defeated the end battleship and got the "mission is complete wanna warp out" deal and did as usual. I tried to contact starfleet for my earnings but to no avail I was not prompted after waiting for about 2 minutes nor was Admiral Tnae I believe having the usual check mark for claiming your reward. I got jipped and did not wanna do the mission all over again but it looks like Im gonna have to.

I tried the usual bug things like logging out and back in, leaving system and comming back and the what nots but no reward and some points mind you but not the promised amount. Sigh........
Lt. Commander
# 2
02-24-2010, 06:34 AM
I've gotten into the habit of contacting Starfleet prior to leaving the final system to avoid that little issue. I think it's a bit of a hiccup in the game that Cryptic needs to tweek out. That "Ghost Ship" mission though was a bit of a trip, more like an acid trip.
Lt. Commander
# 3
02-24-2010, 12:05 PM
I completed this mission last night with no problems. I didn't report until I exited to sector space and had no probs turning it in.
Lt. Commander
# 4
02-25-2010, 05:40 AM
I went back last night and redid the mission and this time I got my reward....
Lt. Commander
# 5
02-28-2010, 06:53 PM
I had an entirely different problem with Ghost Ship, in that final battle with the Battleship it was a D'deridex Battleship, and in the final statement by my Bridge Officer he says "That mysterious energy signature is gone, could that have been a Devidian ship?" so I think that there is supposed to be something besides a Romulan Warbird fighting me.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-01-2010, 08:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyranodeventura View Post
I had an entirely different problem with Ghost Ship, in that final battle with the Battleship it was a D'deridex Battleship, and in the final statement by my Bridge Officer he says "That mysterious energy signature is gone, could that have been a Devidian ship?" so I think that there is supposed to be something besides a Romulan Warbird fighting me.
Nope, I believe that Romulan ship was the strange energy sig.....cryptic just didnt have a good imagination.........
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-01-2010, 09:00 AM
I had the same problem to this a few missions earlier, rescuing researchers from the Romulans (the one where you find out the Romulans are using Borg technology to enhance their ships, forgot the name)

I played the second half of this mission (you go to a second system) at least a half dozen times, and it never registered as complete. I even dropped the mission and re-aquired it, meaning I had to go all the way back to the beginning, no joy.

I thought I had created this problem because I exited the game in the middle of the first ground sequence the first time I played it. However, on the final play (about the eighth time) I finally noticed an additional console that I hadn't interacted with on previous plays. This is the first console you come across, its in the hall and supposedly disables the defenses on something or other.

I had played the mission over and over, never interacting with this console, with no other apparent ill effects. I could continue to play the rest of the mission and nothing appeared amiss. That is, until I tried to collect the reward.

If you're having to replay a mission because it doesn't get acknowledged as complete, make sure you're not missing some minor element of the mission.

Cryptic, if the ground sequence isn't complete, please don't offer to beam me back to the ship, thanks.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-09-2010, 06:18 AM
i got all the way up to destroying the portals in space, however mine ship doesn't want to fire upon one off the portals *glitch*
cryptic solution: drop mission do it again, jeeh not fun
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-14-2010, 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbertvanderVeen
i got all the way up to destroying the portals in space, however mine ship doesn't want to fire upon one off the portals *glitch*
cryptic solution: drop mission do it again, jeeh not fun
Same bug here. Firing does everything except cause damage.
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-15-2010, 07:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rerednaw View Post
Same bug here. Firing does everything except cause damage.
Did this last night, and noticed the same problem with not firing. It's as if there was an object that was in the way. Moved left or right of the portal and was able to shoot it.