Lt. Commander
Hello All! I'm Captain "Blaze" Niquette Of U.S.S. Phenom In STO Here Folks. I Created This Thread For Your Suggestions, Requests Placed Here For Players And Developers Of Star Trek Online To View And Discuss About. :p

Plus, This is My First Post For Something Like This... Please Comment If You Find It Helpful Or Other.

Here's One Better Rule: For you, It's Easy And Simple. (LOL)

Rule:
1. Players And Developers Are Welcomed Here!

Anyway.. Ahem..

My Ideas:

1: Being Able To Walk Around Your Own Ship On Any Decks, Meeting People Working Aboard Your Ship, Even Help Out People While On Any Decks Including Your Bridge. (This Includes While Under Attack Or In Attack.) And Cool Idea That Came With This.. While You're Sitting In Your Bridge, You Can Actually Experience The Damage Seen On Your Bridge Like They Do In Star Trek Enterprise And Other Series Like Voyager. And You'll Be Able To Issue Orders To Your Crew While Sitting And Actually See The Viewer Image Actually Move. O.o

2: Repairs To Your Ship Will Take Long Time, So You Fly Your Battle Damaged Ship To Any Planets Or Starbases For Repairs, New Crewmembers, Including Staying Aboard Until Your Ship Gets Fully Fixed.
Plus... You Get To Be Very Cocky Whe You're Planning To Go To Warp In Battle Damaged Ship, Because It Could Very Well BREAK APART At Seams Lol.

3:You Might Run Into Such Familiar Faces As Captain Picard, Captain Archer, Worf. On Missions You Might Get Unexpected Call, Or Unexpected Distress Call From One Of Them. (Few Of Missions Might Allow Possbily Allow You To Travel Into Future Far Beyond Or Into Past Of James T. Kirk's Father ERA Or Captain Archer ERA Or Any Of ERAs) O.O

4: When You Go Into Warp, You'll Be Sitting And Actually Experience As Bridge Shooks, Shakes When Entering Warp Or Leaving Warp. That Applies To Battle In WarpSpace During Warping Lol.

And Finally, The Last....

5: Allow Players To Stay Aboard Your Ship When You Rescued Them From Their Damaged Ship Or Something Like That. Let Players Take Over The Stations Like Tac, Sci, Eng In Case If Bot Crewmember Got Hurt Or Killed. (NOW THAT IS COOL! LOL)

So... What Do You Think?

Leave Me Some Of Your Comments.

Later...
Signed Sincely,
Captain "Blaze" Niquette

(I'll Be Adding More Ideas Here Later)
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2010, 04:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superlink1 View Post
Hello All! I'm Captain "Blaze" Niquette Of U.S.S. Phenom In STO Here Folks. I Created This Thread For Your Suggestions, Requests Placed Here For Players And Developers Of Star Trek Online To View And Discuss About. :p

Plus, This is My First Post For Something Like This... Please Comment If You Find It Helpful Or Other.

Here's One Better Rule: For you, It's Easy And Simple. (LOL)

Rule:
1. Players And Developers Are Welcomed Here!

Anyway.. Ahem..

My Ideas:

1: Being Able To Walk Around Your Own Ship On Any Decks, Meeting People Working Aboard Your Ship, Even Help Out People While On Any Decks Including Your Bridge. (This Includes While Under Attack Or In Attack.) And Cool Idea That Came With This.. While You're Sitting In Your Bridge, You Can Actually Experience The Damage Seen On Your Bridge Like They Do In Star Trek Enterprise And Other Series Like Voyager. And You'll Be Able To Issue Orders To Your Crew While Sitting And Actually See The Viewer Image Actually Move. O.o

2: Repairs To Your Ship Will Take Long Time, So You Fly Your Battle Damaged Ship To Any Planets Or Starbases For Repairs, New Crewmembers, Including Staying Aboard Until Your Ship Gets Fully Fixed.
Plus... You Get To Be Very Cocky Whe You're Planning To Go To Warp In Battle Damaged Ship, Because It Could Very Well BREAK APART At Seams Lol.

3:You Might Run Into Such Familiar Faces As Captain Picard, Captain Archer, Worf. On Missions You Might Get Unexpected Call, Or Unexpected Distress Call From One Of Them. (Few Of Missions Might Allow Possbily Allow You To Travel Into Future Far Beyond Or Into Past Of James T. Kirk's Father ERA Or Captain Archer ERA Or Any Of ERAs) O.O

4: When You Go Into Warp, You'll Be Sitting And Actually Experience As Bridge Shooks, Shakes When Entering Warp Or Leaving Warp. That Applies To Battle In WarpSpace During Warping Lol.

And Finally, The Last....

5: Allow Players To Stay Aboard Your Ship When You Rescued Them From Their Damaged Ship Or Something Like That. Let Players Take Over The Stations Like Tac, Sci, Eng In Case If Bot Crewmember Got Hurt Or Killed. (NOW THAT IS COOL! LOL)

So... What Do You Think?

Leave Me Some Of Your Comments.

Later...
Signed Sincely,
Captain "Blaze" Niquette

(I'll Be Adding More Ideas Here Later)

1: is already being done, more decks and so on to walk around on.

2: not a good idea yes it would be realistic but since when was this game realistic?

3: This game is 40 years AFTER all that, some are either dead or retired.

4: Would be cool but difficult to control your ship.

5: another one that wouldn't work too well game mechanic wise.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2010, 04:11 PM
Well, It's Worth A Try.
Besides This, It Could Be New Addition To STO.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2010, 04:14 PM
Please stop making every word have it's Own Capital Letter.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2010, 05:42 PM
You might have some OK ideas, but I'll never know because capitalizing every word makes your post unreadable.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2010, 05:49 PM
OK, so you want to play the game from "inside your ship"? All I can say is that it's been suggested before. And personally I would like the current game to "added to" by including ship interiors. And ones you might have to defend, with your Bridge Officers, much the way you do an Away Team mission. But I do NOT want to play the game exclusively from "inside my ship".

I generally like the way the game is now. It just need some refinements! And lots more content...
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-06-2010, 05:58 PM
Stop With The Incessant Capitalisation Of Every Word In Your Damned Post! Makes The Entire Post Unreadable.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-06-2010, 06:00 PM
It's A Forum Thing When You Post In All Caps. It Turns Everything But The First Letter Into Lower Case. His Original Post Was All Yelly And ****.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-06-2010, 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NinetyNine
It's A Forum Thing When You Post In All Caps. It Turns Everything But The First Letter Into Lower Case. His Original Post Was All Yelly And ****.
I'm not sure which is worse
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-06-2010, 08:10 PM
Doing that to every word make is seem like his voice is cracking. Maybe puberty isn't getting here fast enough for him.