Lt. Commander
# 1 Cryptic to be commended.
03-05-2010, 10:20 AM
Well done Cryptic!!

All I can say is well done to all at Cryptic. My hat is off to everyone from the top, right down to the one that takes the trash out.

If this does not show the world that you guys are the ‘Bees Knees’ of the MMO world, then nothing will.
On top of everything else that has been going on, it was amazing to see the latest evidence why Cryptic have worked hard and earned their permanent place in the history of the Internet.

It is evident that even the skill and intellect of the banks and financial institutes of the mighty USA pale in comparison to Atari/Cryptic.

Talk about damage control. Hey, it may have been ruthless but we can all agree it was necessary. After all, Atari/Cryptic has to survive and someone has to look after the investors. Many of us understand that this was a case of survival and everything else becomes of second importance. We also fully understand the ‘more fish in the sea’ approach to the damage control.

Damage control…. Talk about damage control….AIG and other companies could learn so much from this demonstration. Heck, maybe Obama should look at Cryptic/Atari and manage the country the same way.

Sitting here and daydreaming, one only has to wonder if White Star Line had approached business like Atari/Cryptic, would the Titanic have sunk like she did and the loss of life been far fewer!!

Tallyho!.... keep a stiff upper lip and fight the fight.

I believe with all my heart that Atari/Cryptic will prevail in the end….regardless of the cost.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-05-2010, 11:13 AM
Was this meant as sarcasm? I mean, really? What did they fix on the massive scale that needs fixing?

It's going to be a long haul to get this game where it gets 8.0+ reviews. I hope it gets there, mind you.

But, it will be a long road.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-05-2010, 11:17 AM
Ambiguous thread is ambiguous.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-05-2010, 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruen
Was this meant as sarcasm? I mean, really? What did they fix on the massive scale that needs fixing?

It's going to be a long haul to get this game where it gets 8.0+ reviews. I hope it gets there, mind you.

Its has to be, no one in their right mind would post it with sincerity.
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-05-2010, 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haruen

Personally, I am hoping for 9.0+ reviews.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-05-2010, 12:17 PM
Rather sure that this thread is in the wrong place as it has nothing to do with gameplay at all...

But sensors are picking up a troll at long range closing in fast.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-05-2010, 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demitrie
Rather sure that this thread is in the wrong place as it has nothing to do with gameplay at all...

But sensors are picking up a troll at long range closing in fast.
Re-align your sensors. At least two trolls are already here.
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-05-2010, 12:42 PM
The poster has been infected ...nurse get me the rubber gloves!
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-05-2010, 12:46 PM
Clearly, one has to paint in black and white for people around here to see.

Shades of grey seem to cause confusion and doubt. But then we are talking about the STO forum. Could be an infraction. We will just wait and see.

Tallyho!!
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-06-2010, 04:54 PM
they already got their Atari bonuses.

they have been commended.