Go Back   Star Trek Online > Support > Gameplay Bug Reports
Login

Notices

Lt. Commander
# 1 Infected Mission turn in Bug
03-05-2010, 10:32 AM
So... Twice I've completed the Infected mission. We down the last boss after much effort. And I get the ops thing. Gives me the "we'll have starfleet come in.. yada yada yada and depart system..." I depart system and load back out to the sector.. where I go to turn it in..

Captain D'Vak - We need to knowwhat happened at that starbase! Complete your mission!

I go back into the base figuring I missed something.. and start from the start of it all.. and the instance acts like I never did any work, all mobs are up in the starbase... and well.. I really don't feel like clearing AGAIN for a third time to kill last boss a third time... just to be told the mission didn't go thru.

Be appreciated if this would be fixed.
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-07-2010, 02:24 PM
Did you get the Marks of Valor?
I had the problem you described and didn't get any at all.
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2010, 04:34 PM
I honestly don't remember. I was more worried and ****ed about doing hours of work for nothing.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2010, 11:58 PM
I killed her "twice" yesterday and each time the same thing happened to me, the quest rolledback to fact or fiction and i got no marks. Finishing the quest is not important but i want my 10 marks :S
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-08-2010, 12:06 AM
welcome to the star trek online beta test - would be nice if this was an isolated problem - but it is wide spread -one time it cost my group loot and badges - the other time it cost me my marks.....

Payy~