Lt. Commander
# 1 Meet My Species the Kwangor
03-06-2010, 03:02 PM
hello!

Airwane is a Kwangorian.

Born in 2389 (according to Starfleet records)
Kwangor is a class M planet which is about twice the size of earth and is located in the beta quadrant of The Triangulum Galaxy (M33, or NGC 598). Airwane is the only one of his kind in the Milky way galaxy and in starfleet to this date.

In 2364, the USS Enterprise-D was hurled to the far side of the Triangulum Galaxy by the Traveler during warp field tests; after reversing engines. After the USS Enterprise-D left the Triangulum Galaxy a Kwangor War ship which was patrolling in the sector
Detected the USS Enterprise-D warp signature. The Kwangorian thought it was a Kelvans multi-generational starships. Later on a science ship The SSS Airwane was sent there to investigate. After a breach in the propulsion core reactor the captain of the Airwane put his newborn son in a cryogenic capsule and launched it before the ship exploded. The capsule was lock on to the Enterprise warp signature.

25 years later the capsule was found by the USS Yosemite an Oberth-class Federation starship. One of the engineer crew member of the USS Yosemite (Lieutenant N. Amba) adopted the child in the capsul and gave him the name of the capsule after spend hours trying to translate language of the capsule.as for the capslu it still a mysterie on how it did those 300 light years in 25 years.

In 2389 Captain J. Swift told Lieutenant N. Amba by order from Starfleet that he have to be station at Memory Alpha and try to solve the origine of Airwane species. all we know is that Kwangorian have Telekinetic abilities

In 2405 Airwane enter Starfleet Academy an graduated in 2409 and started his career as a tactical Ensign officer on the USS Kongo."
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2010, 03:03 PM
tell me what you think of my bio....
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-07-2010, 07:00 AM
Nice bio, interesting story. How about a larger pic than your avatar so we can see how he looks in better detail?
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-07-2010, 07:31 AM
I'm running the game on a low res mac so the Imange is not good yet.
but I'll see if I can have nice and big other wise you'll have to wai until i up grade my computer
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-07-2010, 07:46 AM
Just a couple of little question. According to "Where No One Has Gone Before", the M33 Galaxy is 300 years from the Alpha Quadrant at Maximum warp.

How did Airwane make the trip, in a capsule, in 25 years?

And why is he off flying ships when he's the only member of a completely unknown race who may still have hostile feelings towards the Federation?
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-07-2010, 09:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tason
Just a couple of little question. According to "Where No One Has Gone Before", the M33 Galaxy is 300 years from the Alpha Quadrant at Maximum warp.

And why is he off flying ships when he's the only member of a completely unknown race who may still have hostile feelings towards the Federation?
it was a cryogenic capsule.

and Like I said he was adopted. so Starfleet as trust in him and As far as my character is concern Human are is familly and until now no one knows about his species except may be the Kelvans
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-08-2010, 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
Ok, so we can clarify.... M33 is 300 years from the Alpha Quadrant at max warp. I believe what Tason was asking was, how did he get to Earth in 25 years? He wasn't referring to how he survived, so "It was a cryogenic capsule" doesn't answer the question.

Lt. Commander
# 8
03-08-2010, 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Airwane View Post
Way to not read the question and then give a completely irrelevant answer.

The bio is interesting, though.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernie_Kruggs
Way to not read the question and then give a completely irrelevant answer.

The bio is interesting, though.
as for the capslu it still a mysterie on how it did those 300 light years in 25 years
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-09-2010, 10:18 AM
Sounds contrived, like you were trying to find a way to get an organism from a completely foreign galaxy into Starfleet.

But it's not badly written.

If it were more believable, it'd be better, but as it is, it's a well-written but unrealistic (from a Star Trek standpoint, obviously) biography.