Lt. Commander
The new calender shows "Update 1(Title TBD)" on March 18th and March 25th:

http://www.startrekonline.com/calendar

Is this supposed to be two different updates both called "Update 1" or what?
Lt. Commander
# 2
03-06-2010, 11:20 AM
The 18th on Tribble, the 25th on the Holodeck ?
The 18th the buggy version, the 25th the playable version ?
The 18th with new casual clothes for Risa, the 25th with the nudity patch ?
Lt. Commander
# 3
03-06-2010, 11:27 AM
on the list next to its, its says 18th to 31st

in fact they all have rough dates listed

i think they have just given them self some room for error.
they said the infected was coming on the 25th, because of a bug it was a week late and everybody blasted them for putting a date down, so i think its just one major patch that will come sometime within that period.
Lt. Commander
# 4
03-06-2010, 11:31 AM
"We've just put together a tentative release calendar for you to check out.Please note, the date spans indicate release windows for the content listed, as development in a live environment makes it difficult to list exact dates."
http://forums.startrekonline.com/sho...d.php?t=133797
Lt. Commander
# 5
03-06-2010, 12:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
Hahahaha... good one Delazure.
Lt. Commander
# 6
03-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delazure View Post
And now I know what to expect for the new emotes.
Lt. Commander
# 7
03-06-2010, 12:25 PM
Actually to the point. The 45 day patch is just going to be some new emotes and character clothing options!!! Cant wait!

On a side note, just started klingon char, why did I ever go Fed??? Oh wait I was forced too from the beginning!
Lt. Commander
# 8
03-06-2010, 12:39 PM
to the OP-
this is just another ill-prepared attmept on the behalf of Cryptic to get people to re-sub by promising the addition of an undisclosed amount of unspecified content.

hence, players (espescially in the KDF) read into this and fill in the gaps with whatever they want to see in the game and set themselves up for disappointment with unrealistic expectations.

point is, if this 'Update' were of any significance, we would already have details on it, espescially seeing as how it's only 2 weeks away.

when it comes to Cryptic, what you see is what you get and at the moment i see nothing in the Update worth them even discussing.
Lt. Commander
# 9
03-06-2010, 01:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecadet1138 View Post
to the OP-
this is just another ill-prepared attmept on the behalf of Cryptic to get people to re-sub by promising the addition of an undisclosed amount of unspecified content.

hence, players (espescially in the KDF) read into this and fill in the gaps with whatever they want to see in the game and set themselves up for disappointment with unrealistic expectations.

point is, if this 'Update' were of any significance, we would already have details on it, espescially seeing as how it's only 2 weeks away.

when it comes to Cryptic, what you see is what you get and at the moment i see nothing in the Update worth them even discussing.
Read engineering forums all the "in testing" will be added in those 2 updates
Lt. Commander
# 10
03-06-2010, 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spacecadet1138 View Post
to the OP-
Whereas if they listed exactly what they're trying to have done for it and had to leave something out because it wasn't ready, you'd be posting that they lied.

If they listed exactly what they wanted to have done and got it all in but something had a problem, you'd say they rushed it out to meet a release date instead of waiting until it was done.

If they listed only the stuff they were fairly certain will be ready, you'd complain that they were withholding information.

It really doesn't matter what they say or don't say, you'll find something to which you can object. Again.