Lt. Commander
# 1 Arena PvP maps
03-04-2010, 11:44 AM
I for one am getting tired of these games going on for ever and ever, neither side wanting to engage each other, the Fed's in their little ball and the Kilngons cloaked unwilling or wanting to fight.

Now stay with me a sec, its not a moan as such, just a little suggestion that the Dev's put a 20-30 min timer on these maps so that each side isn't waiting around for hours trying to finish a game, so instead of having to get to 15 kills on one side to finish the round if you get a tactical stand off, at the end the one with the most kills wins.
Lt. Commander
All the PVP Ground Arena maps Sux period. The ground maps have serious holes or flaws in therm. The space maps are ok, but we need more maps on both ground and space. The PVP system in general also is crappy. Needs better matching and autorebalancing. Need to score pvp points to the other side if there is one side hiding or leaving the match. The match should not start till all 5 people per side in it click enter. Well at least i get paid to die in PVP.