Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 271
03-26-2010, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dekar_Corvus
I once drank dr pepper off of ericas legs...
Does she have nice legs? I can't imagine why you'd drink that rank filth unless it was otherwise enormously beneficial.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 272
03-26-2010, 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorak View Post
Does she have nice legs? I can't imagine why you'd drink that rank filth unless it was otherwise enormously beneficial.
Ehh, they're ok. My butt is where it's at.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 273
03-26-2010, 07:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Ehh, they're ok. My butt is where it's at.
I'll trade you pics. This for what you're talking about? I kid!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 274
03-26-2010, 07:40 PM
Beards do have their advantages. Mine makes me look older than 16, and I'm 25 ATM. Also, I don't have to cut up my chin shaving if there's stubble on it.

And last but not least, there's no accounting for taste. I try to accept people the way they look, not the way I want them to look...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 275
03-26-2010, 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Ehh, they're ok. My butt is where it's at.
In that case, since I'm a leg man, you have nothing to counteract your wretched and disgusting hatred of my beards noble aspect.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 276
03-26-2010, 07:53 PM
As long as at least one person likes beards here....or at least dont hate me becuase of it I am okay.
However ther are indeed advantages to beards which shall go unamed...at least for the sake of sanity.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 277
03-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sacerd View Post
As long as at least one person likes beards here....or at least dont hate me becuase of it I am okay.
However ther are indeed advantages to beards which shall go unamed...at least for the sake of sanity.
...dare I ask?

One disadvantage is them getting in the way of your NBC mask. Especially nasty if they decide to test the seal with CS gas. Was before my time in the military, luckily...
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 278
03-27-2010, 02:50 PM
Well, I did it. I cut down the forrests growing on my legs.

Now it's your turn, beardies.
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 279
03-27-2010, 02:53 PM
curse you for calling my bluff and forcing me to shave!
Lt. Commander
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 120
# 280
03-27-2010, 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericajoanne View Post
Well, I did it. I cut down the forrests growing on my legs.

Now it's your turn, beardies.
I already shaved my nether regions, so all you've done is make things equal.
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:24 AM.