Go Back   Star Trek Online > Feedback > PvP Gameplay
Login

Lt. Commander
# 41
03-08-2010, 10:48 PM
This message is hidden because Lugh is on your ignore list.

God bless ignore.
Lt. Commander
# 42
03-08-2010, 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
This message is hidden because Lugh is on your ignore list.

God bless ignore.
Hahahahahaa and yet you need to post this to call attention to the fact that you are a weak thin skinned non-critically thinking fool.

Lt. Commander
# 43
03-08-2010, 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lugh View Post
Hahahahahaa and yet you need to post this to call attention to the fact that you are a weak thin skinned non-critically thinking fool.

That sounds familiar Lugh.
Lt. Commander
# 44
03-08-2010, 11:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dalnar
That sounds familiar Lugh.
What is more fascinating is that he is replying to somebody who has put him on ignore. Clearly he does not understand what ignore means.... or how it works.
Lt. Commander
# 45
03-08-2010, 11:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaruslothran View Post
What is more fascinating is that he is replying to somebody who has put him on ignore. Clearly he does not understand what ignore means.... or how it works.
I find it utterly amusing that someone that is 'ignoring' me can't stop taking passive agressive jibes at me
Lt. Commander
# 46
03-09-2010, 12:07 AM
and yet again :-P
Lt. Commander
# 47
03-09-2010, 12:08 AM
Make it effect cannons too then nerf into to hell and back since matches will have no one shooting at anyone because they just kill themselves on it.
Lt. Commander
# 48
03-09-2010, 12:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockeryangel
Make it effect cannons too then nerf into to hell and back since matches will have no one shooting at anyone because they just kill themselves on it.
+10 points for clarity of thought :-)
Lt. Commander
# 49
03-09-2010, 12:12 AM
According to posts elsewhere it isn't functioning like it should.

It should be affected by resists, it should be hitting shields, etc.

Stacking of things is being looked at too.

In the meantime simple simon says : Don't shoot the big blue ship it hurts.
Lt. Commander
# 50
03-09-2010, 01:32 AM
Somethings I've noticed going through PvP is that Starfleet players are never wrong. They win every argument automatically because they are Starfleet. Starfleet ships are the best. Starfleet Captains never cry or run away. Starfleet players always have the best teamwork. The tactics of Starfleet players are infailible and constantly rewrite the teachings of Sun Tzu. Klingons players are dirty cheaters that hack and exploit the game because they will never be able to beat a Starfleet player. Ever. In anything.

This has to be true because every time I try to talk to a Starfleet player about ways they can improve all they do is stick their fingers in their ears and scream "LA LA LA LA LA". So obviously, I must be wrong since no one provides a counterargument to anything.

The average KDF player is an easy read, they're twitchy, they think too much about reacting. A low powered broadside will scare them in to popping FBP, even a single beam has caused "Premature Feedback Pulseulation". This is when you use Target Aux II, at low power, and punish them. If you're smart, the damage will be superficial at worst. If you're even smarter, you're using a 2 or 3 turrets, turrets are very underrated. And since all that power to aux has to come from somewhere, either weapons or shields, they're not much of a threat. Once they know that their FBP tricks won't work, you can just "hurr rsp" and "durr spacebar" your way to victory!

But all of this is invalid because I'm a KDF Captain. I'm oblivious to how my average team mates react and completely clueless in all things PvP because I'm not a part of the all mighty Starfleet.

Less QQ. More Sun Tzu.